Part 19 - Sex at Arizonas/break up (Smut)

You get to Arizona's apartment. She cooks you dinner and sets the table with candles and flowers.
You both finish eating, you get up to take the plates through to the kitchen. You start to wash up, Arizona then comes in and wraps her arms around your waist from behind and rests her chin on your shoulder.

Arizona: "how was it?"

You: "it was amazing"

Arizona: "do you want any umm, desert?" She playfully raises her brows

You giggle and she turns you around.

She pulls you in for a deep kiss.
She puts her hands on your waist and gently lifts you onto the counter. Your legs are wrapped around her waist. You take her shirt off and put your hands on her stomach, moving them round her back and down to her bum.

You: "wow"

Arizona: "what?" She squints her eyes and very lightly smiles, whilst unbuttoning your shirt.

You: "you are so beautiful"

She giggles and pulls your shirt off your arms. She pushes you back, climbs on top and straddles you. Both her hands are grasping your face while she is passionately kissing you. You run your hands up her back and unclip her bra, she sits up straight and you pull her bra off. You then reach up and start to gently squeeze her boobs. She lets out a little moan. You sit up, with her still straddling you and slide off the counter. You carry her over to the sofa. You lay her down and start to suck on her nipples. You kiss down her body and get to her jeans. You unbutton them and she lifts her hips to allow you to pull them of, but you leave her underwear on. Still laying down, Arizona quickly takes her leg off and you stop to admire how stunning she is.

Arizona: "oh god, should I have not taken it off?"

You: "what, no! I was just, Arizona you're perfect".

You both smile, then you put your hands on her stomach and move your thumbs up and down stroking her skin. She begins to breathe heavier, you move your hand down and up her thigh, teasing her. You lower yourself and start to kiss and suck on her inner thighs, making your way closer to her centre. You start to slowly stroke her over the top of her knickers, then moving to kiss her over the top of her knickers. She is moaning slightly now and arching her back just a little in enjoyment. She is desperate for you to take her underwear off and touch her. You kiss her lower stomach and Arizona places a hand on your head, running her fingers though your hair, and her other hand is squeezing her outer thigh.

You look up at her whilst still kissing her stomach and see that her head is tilted back and she's biting her lip trying not to moan.

You pull her knickers down and she lifts her hips, you throw them on the floor. You watch her as you kiss from her thigh up to her centre. The first lick and she gasps and arches her back. She closes her legs around your head and holds onto your hair, she moves her hips faster and faster.

Arizona: "oh god!" She screams as her whole body shakes whilst she rides out her orgasm.

She pulls you up and kisses you deeply.

Arizona: "you definitely know what you're doing".

You both giggle.

Arizona: "fuck me" she almost begs

You: "oh yeah?" You smirk and lean in to give her a short loving kiss.

Arizona: "mhmm"

You spread her legs and put yourself between them. You begin to grind on her, rubbing your centres together.

You start to moan and Arizona reaches up and squeezes your breasts, your nipples get hard so she starts to gently pinch them.

You: "mhmm"

Arizona: "oh god"

You: "again?" You giggle

Arizona: "mhmm yeah"

You: "fuck"

You are holding onto her leg and deeply grinding, picking up the pace as your moans get louder. 

You gently bite Arizona's leg as you start to feel yourself about to cum. You cant hold it in any longer and start to move rapidly, Arizona's moaning loudly. You both finish at the same time with loud moans, your body shakes and goes weak, you lay down the opposite way the Arizona, still in between each others legs.

Arizona sits up and straddles you, she kisses your cheek and lovingly kisses your neck, your hand is on her back and your heart is racing, trying to get your breath back.
Arizona giggles and lays her head on your chest.

You pick up the blanket off the side of the sofa and put it over you both. You fall asleep together.

You wake up in the morning and go to work together.

Arizona kisses you outside of the hospital and you walk in together.
Bailey watches you walk in together, she goes after Arizona.

Bailey: "Robbins, you can't be with an intern, it's against the rules, I'm going to have to take Drew off paeds"

Robbins: "what do you mean?"

Bailey: "you two, you came in together this morning, you came in together yesterday morning, she's not on your service so that's not an excuse, and I saw the two of you leave in your car last night. So are you and Drew together, or whatever it is that's you're doing?"

Arizona: "no we're not, I mean we're friends but that's all. I have driven her a couple of times, that's it, nothing more"

You later see Arizona sitting in the cafeteria by herself. You get your food and go to sit with her.

Arizona: "oh hey Dr Drew, you should go sit with the other interns, I'm good here"

You: "oh yeah, okay sure"

You get up and go to sit with Steph and Jo. You're worried because Arizona seemed weird with you.

You see Arizona finish, so you get up and follow her, you pull her into a side room.

Arizona: "what do you want?"

You: "what's going on, are you okay?"

Arizona: "I'm sorry, this was a mistake."

She turns around and walks out.