Part 145-149 - Arizona breaks down

A few months later...

You have been coming back to settle every chance you can to see Leila and you have even been able to see Sofia sometimes. You stay with Alex and Jo when you visit. You haven't seen or spoken to Arizona since she left with Leila. You have been speaking to Alex like Arizona wanted.

You've had Leila for a couple of day. But it's now time for you to get back to Hopkins. You drop Leila at daycare and go to Arizonas house to drop off Leila's things. She's meant to be at work so you use your key, which you still have, to let yourself in.

You walk in and see Arizona and Amelia on the sofa together, naked. You quickly turn around so you're not looking.

You: "oh umm, sorry I was just dropping this off, sorry, I'll um, I'll leave it here"
You drop the bags and walk out of the door.

Amelia: "Arizona go after her"

Arizona: "no"

Amelia: "you haven't seen her in months. She's here, nows your chance to talk to her face to face. You always say how much you miss her and you're miserable without her"

Arizona: "yeah well how am I meant to explain this is her. She saw us having sex"

Amelia:"yeah but it doesn't mean anything. You just have to tell her the truth"

Arizona: "I can't, what am I meant to do? Ask her to come back here and leave her fellowship? I can't ask her to do that"

You get back to Hopkins.

You text Alex:
You: so we're definitely over. she's been sleeping with someone else.
Alex: what! I had no idea. Who?
You: it doesn't matter. She has the right too, I mean I know we broke up but we're still married. So what now, do we get a divorce? We haven't been together for months but now it's like really real, it's really over"
Alex: I'm sorry
You: No it's okay. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

One of the attendings at Hopkins had been flirting with you for months (Dr Will Ken). You tried to ignore it as you love Arizona but now you think that it's properly over, you decide to take your wedding ring off and ask him over to your place.

You chat and drink and end up going upstairs to your bedroom

A week after you saw Arizona and Amelia together....
Arizona is now leaving the hospital, Leila is with Alex for the night and she bumps into Amelia coming out of an oncall room.

Arizona: "oh hey you" she smiles and pushes her back in there.

Arizona goes to kill Amelia but she turns away.

Amelia: "Arizona, what is going on with you? I was up for the friend sex, and at the start you were okay. I mean you missed Y/N but you were okay. Now you're acting weird, you're not yourself. You don't seem okay"

Arizona: "I'm fine. Just kiss me" she tries to grab Amelia again

Amelia: "Arizona stop it. I'm your friend, talk to me. Let me be here for you"

Arizona: "there's nothing to talk about Amelia. I'm fine. You know what, just leave me alone" she turns to walk off but Amelia grabs her arm.

Amelia: "let me help you"

Arizona: "get off me" she pulls away and leaves.

Later on that night Amelia gets a text from Joe at the bar, he texts on Arizonas phone.
Arizona: hey it's Joe. Arizona is here and she is extremely drunk. People are watching her and I'm worried. I know you two are friends so could you come and pick her up please?

Amelia gets to the bar "hey you. Let get you home"

Arizona: "I don't want to go home with you. I want Y/N" she slurs