Part 40&41 - LA Beach

Arizona: "we should get dressed. We're going to be late"

She leans in and you lips lick for a short but sweet kiss.

You: "okay, what are you doing?" You ask looking at her intrigued.

Arizona: "it's a surprise. Don't ask again" she grins and lightly chuckles.

You giggle and start get dressed.

Arizona turns to looks at you "oh wait, I brought something for you". She opens of her suitcase a pulls of a box, she opens in and a dress is nearly folded inside. She gets it out and holds it up to show you.

You: "oh wow, Arizona, it's beautiful, I'll put it on".

You slip the dress on and do a little spin for her.

Arizona stares at you in disbelief of how stunning you are before finally speaking "You look amazing, let's go".

You head out of your hotel together hand in hand.

You: "a limo!? Oh wow, Arizona, I um", you mouth wide open in shock. You turn to look at her.

Arizona: "shut up and get in" she giggles and opens the door for you.

You pull up to a private beech. She has got a waiter and a table is set up beautifully. There is fine and candles, and music playing.

Arizona: "what do you think?" she reached for your hand as you're walking to the table just taking it all in. She pulls out your chair and you sit down.

You: "I think you're amazing, you didn't have to do this for me"

Arizona: "do you remember your first day on paeds with me?"

You: "of course I do why?" You're slightly confused.

Arizona: "I told you that you deserved someone who treated you right, and that's what I'm going to do". She slightly smiles across the table at you.

You: "you also said you haven't found anything you love as much as you love Sofia and work" you say in a almost cheeky tone.

Arizona: "well I have now. I was lucky enough to find you" she blushes with a beaming smile.

You: "I'm the lucky one" you squint you eyes and try to hold your massive grin in. "Let's eat, I'm starving".

Arizona: "oh we better eat then. You get grumpy when you're hungry!" She says playfully.

You: "no I don't!" You giggle and look at the menu.

Arizona: "what are you going to order?"

You: "I'm going to go for the lasagne"

Arizona: "I knew you'd choose that, it's your favourite, I'll have the same".

You make general conversation until your food comes over.

You: "it's been nearly a year since we met"

Arizona: "I know but it feels like I've known you forever!"

You: "yeah me too, it's weird isn't it!"

Arizona: "weird" she giggles. "How was your food?" She leans across and holds your hand.

You: "it was lovely thank you, how was yours?"

Arizona: "it was great" she slides her foot between yours and smiles. "Do you want any desert? More wine?" She asks.

You: "no I'm okay. Let's go sit by the water" you get up and slide your heels off. You bend down to Arizona, spin her on her chair slightly and take her shoes off.

Arizona: "oh yeah okay" she looks up to you and you take her hands, gently pulling her up off her chair.

You go to sit down by the water. You're looking out at the tide coming in and out.

You: "I've had the best day" you turn to her.

Arizona: "me too. Come here, lay down with me" she puts her arm around you and lays back pulling you with her, you lay on her chest with your arm wrapped over her waist.

You: "the sky is so beautiful tonight"

Arizona: "it really is" she is smiling so hard, and isn't even looking at the sky, she's admiring you and how beautiful you are.

You lay down together for a while until Arizona sits up, what feels like suddenly.

Arizona: "are you ready to go back to the hotel?"

You: "yeah sure let's go"

She stands up and reaches out her hands, you grip onto them and pull yourself up. You stand still, still linked hands looking into each other eyes, when Arizona then leans in and gives you a long gentle peck on the lips, you unlock your lips and resume looking into each other's eyes. You're eyes wander down to her lips, sweeping her hair behind her ear you pull her in for another kiss, this time more passionate. Your hand on her cheek, keeping her close. She gently bites your bottom lip, causing you to slightly open your mouth. Arizonas tongue starts to trace your lip and you open wider to allow entrance. Your other hand separates from Arizona's as she places her hands on your waist, sliding them round to your back, pulling you in and making you step in closer. The kiss slows and you've now unlocked your lips, leaning back in for one last long gentle peck. You smile at eachother as Arizona then grips your hand again and starts to walk up the beach towards the limo, both with your shoes in hand.