Part 108&109 - Telling Arizona you're pregnant

You finish work and go over. You knock as don't want to just let yourself in.

Arizona opens the door and steps aside so you can come in.

You: "Hi"

Arizona: "Hi"

You: "So umm, how much do you remember from last night?"

Arizona: "when I woke up I didn't remember anything. Then I saw your text and the text Joe sent you and a little bit came now, but now I remember everything"

You: "I umm - I'm so sorry. We shouldn't, no I shouldn't have done that. You were drunk"

Arizona: "well I think it's mostly my fault. You kept saying no. I was forcing myself on you"

You: "but I should have stopped"

Arizona: "it's okay, I think we both wanted to do it"

You: "okay well umm I'm going to go, I'm sorry"

You start walking over to the door but she runs and stands in front of you.

Arizona: "i tried so hard to be mad at you. I am mad at you. I'm hurt and I'm mad that you lied to me. But I know that you would never intentionally hurt me, and you were going through a lot. I can't stay away from you, no matter how much I try. So I forgive you"

You: "you do?"

She grabs your shirt and pulls you into her. Giving you a sweet short kiss.

Arizona: "i do. I love you" she smiles.

You: "there is actually something else I need to tell you" your face has turned serious.

Arizona: "what?" Her face drops and she steps back a little.

You: "I umm, I lied about not going to the insemination appointment"

Arizona: "what? Why?"

You: " because I had to tell you about Eliza"

Arizona: " and you were scared it would have an impact on how I would react?"

You: " I just didn't want to say anything when it might not have worked anyway"

Arizona: "Okay, so are you telling me because you want me to know or?"

You: " i'm pregnant"

Arizona: "you are?"

You: " yeah"

Arizona: "oh my God" she hugs you "when did you find out?"

You: "I did three tests yesterday, I have two more in my bag"

Arizona: "can we do the other two?!"

You: "yeah if you want to" you giggle

Arizona: " yes I want to, come on"
She bends down and picks up your bag. Then grabs your hand and pulls you upstairs into the bathroom.

You take the tests and they both come up positive.

Arizona kisses you "oh my god. I'm so excited"

You: "me too"

You stand hugging for a couple of minutes.

Arizona: "you took the tests early then? Your appointment wasn't even two weeks ago. What made you take them? Did you feel sick or have cravings?"Her smile is beaming.

You: "I felt sick yesterday before our surgery. And then last night I could keep my hands off you, so I guess you could say I'm hormonal" you giggle.

Arizona: "I can't believe it. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you sons food? Or we could order something?"

You: "I could definitely eat a pizza right now"

Arizona: "Okay. I'll go order your favourite"

You: "then I want to cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie, I've missed you"

Arizona: "I've missed you too"