Part 44 - Shower Sex (Smut)

She takes the ring out of the box and put it's on your finger. She puts her hand round the back of your head and pulls you into her, locking her lips on yours.
You pull back holding onto her waist.

You: "I'm still in shock, I can't believe this"

Arizona: "Im glad it was a surprise, I was going to do it at the beach but I wanted to make sure it was unexpected"

You: "very much unexpected. I mean, I'm in the shower".

She wraps her arms around your neck.
You both giggle, and you look down at Arizona's body then pulling her into your lips again. You force your tongue into Arizona's mouth causing her to lightly moan

"I could kiss you forever" she says quietly with your mouths up against each other.

You bite her lip and say "let's never get out of the shower".

Arizona: "mhmm sounds good to me" locking lips again.

Your hands gripping onto her waist, you turn and push her up against the tiles. You keep hold of her for support as she hasn't got her prosthetic. You begin kissing from her jawline down her neck, she begins turning her head moaning and giving you more space to pleasure her. She moves her arms from wrapped round your neck to her hands being around you throat. She glides her hands down to your breasts, cupping and gently squeezing them for a minute, then moving her hands around and up your back, digging her fingertips in. You slowly, glide your hand from her waist to her thigh. Using your fingers you tickle her inner thigh whilst going higher towards her centre. You start to use two of your fingers to rub her clit.

Arizona: "ohh, Y/N, this weekend is for you, not for me" she moans against your neck.

You run your fingers down her folds and insert your middle finger. She gasps and bites down on your shoulder.

You: "shh, I want you to enjoy yourself too".
You giggle and smile at her.

watching her reaction, you insert your index finger also and start to use your thumb against her clit. Her eyes roll and she gaps.

Arizona: "im defiantly enjoying myself" she says struggling, as it comes out as a moan, she looks down at your body, pulling her hands from your back to your breasts, squeezing them again. She starts to moans louder and your fingers start to move faster with it. Arizona quickly reaches down and stops your movement. She pulls your fingers out and sucks them clean, pulling you in giving you a passionate kiss, you bite and pull down on her lip.

Arizona: "take me to the bench" she whispers in your open mouth.

You pick her up and take her to the bench (which is in the shower). You sit down with her straddling you. She kisses you for a moment before sliding her self down and kneeling on the floor. She grabs hold of your waist and pulls your hips to the edge of the bench, then positioning herself between your legs. She slowly runs her tongue through your folds, sucking and kissing until your hips start to move and your fingers are sliding through her hair. She slides two fingers into your entrance, you moan loudly and arch your back. Her fingers moving in and out, in and out, painstakingly slow.

You: "ugh, Arizon - aaa" you grip her hair tightly. "Please" you beg.

Arizona starts to quicken the pace of her fingers whilst flicking your clit with her tongue. She feels your walls starting to clench. She slides another finger in and you gasp.

You: "fuuuuuck" you moan quietly.

Your body starts to shake and your walls are closing around Arizona's fingers, she knows you are close. You start to move your hips up and down as you start to release. Arizona watches you scream and helps you ride out your orgasm, she pulls her fingers out of you and comes up to kiss you. You flip her over, and lay her on the bench, spreading her thighs, and positioning yourself so your centres are on eachother.

You start to grind and Arizona moans, she places a hand on your thigh, going along with the movements you're making. You lift her leg and put it over your shoulder, kissing and biting her thigh. You place a hand on Arizona's stomach and begin to move you hips faster and faster as Arizona starts to shake with pleasure. Arizona grabs your hand and puts it on her boob, leaving her hand on top of yours. She is arching her back screaming your name. Each of your reactions are making eachother moan louder and louder. Until you are both now screaming and riding on each other, cuming hard.