Part 47 - No clothes, remember?

You: "I think I want to stay here, maybe go in the pool? It's just the two of us, and we can do whatever we want, whenever we want, and we don't even need to get dressed" you giggle.

Arizona: "mhmm, you mean we could do this again?" She smiles and leans in giving you a passionate kiss, then laying you back. She starts to kiss down your body. You gently moan, but stop her and pull her up to you, locking lips again.

You: "let's go in the pool" you say gently with your lips against eachother.

Arizona: "O-okay"

She rolls to the side and you get up to start putting a swim suit on.
Arizona gets up and stops you.

"no clothes remember" she giggles as she pulls your swim top off.

You laugh and hold her hand walking through to your private pool. You let go of her hand and jump in. Arizona takes her prosthetic off and sits on the side with her leg in the water. She is looking down at her stump.

You: "are you okay, coming in?"

she looks up at you then looks back down.

Arizona: "yeah, I will in a second"

You swim over to her and stand between her legs with your hands on her thighs.

You: "Arizona, what's wrong?"

Arizona: "Im sorry, it's just - I just realised that I haven't actually been swimming since I lost my leg. It's just weird, it didn't even occur to me until now"

You: "that's okay, you don't have to apologise, of course it's going to feel strange. But you can always talk to me about how you're feeling" she lifts her head and looks at you.

Arizona: "thank you, I love you"

She puts her hands on top of yours which are still resting on her thighs.

You: "I love you"