Part 114-116 - 32 weeks pregnant & Birth

You are now 32 weeks pregnant and everyone knows. Your pregnancy has been going well.

You wake up and Arizona is already awake and has has been watching you sleep.

Arizona: "morning babe, how are you feeling?"

You: "I'm okay, my neck hurts a bit, could you give me a quick massage before we go to work?"

Arizona: "of course. Come sit between my legs"

You: "so we have a big surgery today"

Arizona: "yeah, are you sure you're up for it?"

You: "of course I am. I'll just get Alex to step in for me if I need to take a break"

Arizona: "Okay, just don't push yourself too much"

You: "I won't. Don't worry" you turn your head back to give her a kiss "okay, we should start to get ready"

Arizona: "Okay, I'll go make us breakfast"

You get ready, eat breakfast, then go to work.

You've been in surgery for 4 hours so far

Arizona: "Okay, Y/N, you need to take a break now"

You: "no I'm fine"

Arizona: "I don't need you for this part. But I'll need you for the next bit. So go get something to eat and drink and then come back. We will get Alex to step in for you"

You: "no it's fine. This is my patient. You're not taking a break so neither am I"

Arizona: "im not the one who's pregnant. Please Y/N. Just 30 minutes"

You: "okay fine" you slightly smile under your mask

You come back and then spend another 4 hours in surgery on your feet.

All of a sudden you get a sharp pain and feel something running down your legs.

You: "Arizona"

Arizona: "yeah?" She hasn't looked up yet.

You: "Arizona Im..."

Arizona: "what's wrong?" She looks up at you as she can hear in your voice that somethings wrong.

You: "I'm bleeding" you look down, whilst still trying to hold the equipment in place.

Arizona: "I umm - i - Page Karev! And Kepner!"

You groan in pain.

Arizona: "it's okay. Hold on. Alex will take over for you. You will be fine. Don't worry" she tries to stay calm.

Alex: "you paged? Wait - what's going on!?"

Arizona: "April, take Y/N out of here, Alex take her place"

Alex: "no, I have to go with her"

April: "no Alex, you need to stay here and take her place. We will come and update you"

April goes to give Alex and Arizona a update.

April: "okay, so her placenta has started to come away, placenta abruption. Carina is taking her in for an emergency c section now. How long have you got left here?"

Arizona: "oh god okay, umm about 20 minutes left"

Alex: "Robbins go, I've got it from here. Go!"

Arizona: "Okay"

April and Arizona run to you.

You: "oh god Arizona. I don't think I can do this. I'm so scared"

Arizona: "you have too. I'm right here"