Part 53 - You arrive at Aprils house

You get to April's house and knock on the door.

Jackson: "hey guys, come on in"

You walk though to the kitchen.

April: "oh you brought wine, you didn't have to do that" she giggles.

You: "wow April, that smells so good"

April: "hopefully you'll like the taste of it"

Arizona: "oh they will don't worry April" she turns to you "Y/N she's made this for me before, it's so good"

You: "I'm sure it will be great"

Jackson: "it is good. Oh and congratulations you two. I'm happy for you both"
He gives each of you a hug and then there is a knock at the door.
Jackson: "that must be Alex"

Jo: "hey guys, we brought wine"

Alex: "looks like we didn't need too, there already loads here" they both giggle.

Arizona: "we better start drinking then" she laughs and starts pouring drinks.

Jo: "so Y/N, are you going to tell me about LA, and how did Robbins propose?"

April: "yeah I want to know too! Was it romantic? Did you cry? Did you expect it?"

You look at Arizona and she smiles.

You: "it was amazing! The night before my birthday she took me to a private beach, in a limo! And we had an amazing dinner, then laid in the sand looking up at the sky. And on my birthday we went in the pool. Oh, the room was huge! And it had its own pool, also the bathroom and shower were huge too"

You and Arizona look to eachother an start laughing.

Alex: "what's funny?"

April: "yeah and how did you propose?"

You and Arizona are still giggling, you look to her as if to get her to answer.

Arizona: "tell them" she giggles.