Part 42&43 - Shower together / A ring!?

You walk into your hotel room.
You: "I'm going to go for a quick shower" you begin to take your jacket off and walk towards the bathroom.

Arizona: "Okay, I'll pick a movie out for us" she watches you walk in and shut the door.

You remove your clothes and get into the shower.

Arizona: "you're so beautiful"

You gasp and turn around to face her.

You: "oh my god Arizona, you made me jump. What are you doing? How long have you been standing there?"
Your heart is slightly racing from being frightened.

Arizona: "only a second" she tilts her head and smiles slightly.

You: "are you coming in? Or are you just going to stand there watching me?"

You turn around, with your back towards Arizona, and begin to wash your hair. Arizona takes her clothes and leg off and then get in the shower. She comes up behind you and finishes washing your hair. She then put her hands on your waist, kisses your neck and turns to you to face her. She grins and slowly leans in and kisses you. You unlock your lips and stop.

You: "wait, what is that round your neck?" You're confused.

Arizona: "look at it" she says gently.

You: "I am, it's just weird, you wasn't wearing it earlier and I've never even seen you wear a necklace"

Arizona: "open the locket" she grins looking down at the necklace on her naked chest.

You: "umm okaayyyy?"

You open the locket on her necklace, read items just stare at her.

Arizona: "so?" She's nervous

You: "are you being serious?" Your heart is pumping fast.

Arizona: "can you bend down a pick up my jacket?"
She looks to her side at the jacket on the floor.

You lift up her jacket and there is a little box underneath it. You open it up and see a beautiful ring inside.

Arizona takes a deep breath "Y/N, I am so in love with you. You make me the happiest I've ever been. I love everything about you, the way you play with your hair when you get nervous, the way you are with Sofia, I love that you sing in the shower" you both giggle "I love how much you care for everyone around you. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so Y/N, will you marry me?"

You both have tears pouring down your face.

You: "oh my god Arizona, of course I will!"

She takes the ring out of the box and put it's on your finger. She puts her hand round the back of your head and pulls you into her, locking her lips on yours.