Part 85-91 - Engagement party Sex (Smut)

You are chatting with Amelia and Meredith.

Amelia: "link does this think in bed that drives me crazy, and I mean good crazy if you get what I'm saying"

Meredith: "i can hear the two of you. I'm surprised you dont wake my kids"

You: "awe it must be good then"

You all laugh

Amelia: "so how's Arizona in bed?"

Meredith: "does she do it for you?"

You: "she's amazing" you blush.

Amelia: "I've always wanted to try it with a girl. Come on, details"

Meredith: "oh come on Amelia, you've definitely been with a woman before"

You: "yeah I don't believe you haven't been with a woman"

Amelia: "oh come on. Details already"

You: "okay well umm, she knows all the right spots and" you continue to explain some of the things that you two do in bed.

Amelia: "wow, that's steamy" she laughs.

You giggle but now you're flustered from talking about your sex life.

You three carry on chatting but you are now discreetly searching the room with your eyes for Arizona.

You spot her in the corner talking to April. You keep looking at her whilst still talking to Amelia and Meredith. Arizona hasn't noticed you staring.

You try to pay attention to what Amelia and Meredith are saying but you end up zoning out and just staring at Arizona.

Amelia: "Y/N are you okay? Y/N, Y/N. Drew!?"

You jump and shake out of it and look at Amelia.

You: "oh yeah sorry, what were you saying?"

Meredith: "where did you go?" She turns her head and sees Arizona. "Ohh you're watching your fiancé"

You: "sorry, I couldn't help it. Carry on"

You giggle and are now focusing on Amelia and Meredith and having a conversation with them.

A couple minutes later you feel like someone's watching you. You look over and Arizona keeps looking over at you, she's still talking to April.

You are both now having conversations with other people but are distracted by eachother.

Arizona: "i um - sorry April, I need to go to the bathroom quick"

She leaves April and walks towards you. She grabs your arm and keeps walking, pulling you along with her.

Amelia to Meredith: "that was weird"

Arizona takes you upstairs into the bedroom and locks the door

You: "are you um - are you okay?"

Arizona: "you think I didn't notice you staring at me like that?"

You: "I um - I was just"

Arizona: "why are you flustered? Am I making you nervous?" She smirks

You giggle and look down.

Arizona: "come on, why were you looking at me like that" she's staring at you.

You: "we were just talking about our sex lives and I was talking about what I like and now I can't stop thinking about it" you are blushing.

Arizona: "oh really?" She slightly smiles and starts stepping towards you.