Part 51 - Wake up

Alex: "so where is Robbins?"

You: "she's in surgery"

Alex: "cool. We should do something soon? Me, you, Robbins and jo?"

You: "yeah definitely, that would be nice"

Alex: "okay cool, I'll text you"

You go to an oncall you to have a sleep. You text Arizona and tell her to come wake you when she finished surgery.

Alex goes down to the pit and April is there.

April: "you hear about Y/N and Arizona?"

Alex: "yeah it's great news"

April: "they're coming over tomorrow night. Oh! You should come, you and jo!"

Alex: "oh yeah, that would be cool"

April: "okay, come by at 7. I'll text Y/N to let her know you'll be there too"

Arizona finishes surgery and goes to the oncall room to wake you.
Arizona bends down beside you and whispers "hey, wake up" then giving you a gentle kiss on the cheek.

You roll over "oh, hey" you yawn, then pulling her in for a long passionate peck.

Arizona giggles "tired?"

You: "yeah, I still am, can't wait to go home and go to bed"

Arizona: "come on let's go" she stands up and hold her hands out for you to pull your self up with.

You then get a text so pull your phone out of your pocket to read it.

April: "Hey Y/N, i run into Alex earlier. I invited him and jo to come along tomorrow night, hope you don't mind! I was thinking about cooking one of my family Kepner recipes?"

Arizona: "who's that?"