Part 22 - Arizona sorts it with bailey and comes looking for you

Arizona goes to find Bailey.

Bailey: "what do you want Robbins?"

Arizona: "I lied when you asked about Drew, I like her, I really like her. And well no I didn't lie, because we have barely been seeing eachother, it's new, and well I called it off because I didn't want her to get kicked off paeds, but I want to try with her. So please Bailey, tell me what to do, I will sign whatever you want and I'm sure she will too, well if she gives me another chance. Please Bailey"

Bailey: "fine, I'll sort it with HR"

Arizona: "yay, thank you. I'm going to hug you!"

Arizona hugs Bailey.

Bailey: "oh okay, now go find Drew"

She smiles.

Arizona looks for you but she cannot find you, she goes to your house and there's no answer. She sits on your porch for 2 hours in the rain waiting for you.

Arizona: "hi"

You: "what are you doing here?"

Arizona: "I need to explain" she begins to tear up.

You: "honestly it's fine, we were obviously nothing serious, I mean you're an attending and I'm just an intern. Let's just forget it and move on so we're able to work with eachother"

Arizona: "you're not just an intern"

She tells you everything.

You: "I don't know what to say"

Arizona: "the only truth... everything comes back to you"

You: "I just need some time"

Arizona begins to cry, "please Y/N, give me one more chance"

You go inside and shut the door, leaving her outside.

2 hours later you take the rubbish outside and Arizona is still there. It's still raining and it's cold.