Part 46 - Your Birthday

Arizona wakes up before you, she sets up the room with rose pettles and gets your presents out. She orders breakfast to your room.

You: "morning"

She climbs back into bed.
She leans in to give you a slow gentle kiss and then pulls back.

"Happy birthday" she says, leaning in to kiss you again. Your lips are locked when there's a knock of the door. Arizona pulls back and sighs.
Arizona: "mhmm, thats breakfast, I should put some clothes on quick"

You: "aww no, don't get dressed" you pout.

She picks up her dressing gown off the floor and puts it on.
Arizona: "I have too, I need to go to the door" she chuckles and starts to make her way to the door.

You: "fine, but you need to take it off and get back into bed with me after" you say sweetly.

Arizona: "breakfast in bed huh?" She laughs whilst opening the door.

The waiter brings the food trays in and puts them on the table. Arizona then closes the door behind him and begins walking whilst dropping her dressing gown to the floor, she goes to the food.

Arizona: "is this better for you?" She spins around and looks at you whilst eating, then giggling.

You stare at her for a second "mhmm" you lick your lips. "Now just bring the food over here and get into bed with me" you smirk.

She puts the plates on the end of the bed and climbs in next to you. You begin to eat and chat.

Arizona: "isn't it nice to spend the whole weekend together and not have to worry about anything else!"

You: "it's honestly been the best weekend" you look up at her and grin so big.

Arizona: "and this food! You like it?" Licking her fingers.

You: "it's amazing! So what do you want to do today?"

Arizona: "well I planned yesterday. And thought you could decide what we do today, as it's your birthday."