Part 48 - Swimming

Arizona: "so have you made a birthday wish?"

You: "I already have my wish - you"

her face brightens up and she leans in to give you a long gentle kiss. She giggles "I'll be your gift".

You giggle and she puts her hands on your shoulders and starts to pull herself into the water. You put your hands on her waist and lift her in.

Arizona: "im making the most of this" she gins.

You: "what?" You squint your eyes and gently smile.

Arizona: "this, you and me, the whole weekend to ourselves. No work, and of course, you naked" she says whilst looking up and down at your body with a cheesy smile.

You: "mhmm, I mean you being naked is good for me too" you slightly giggle and bit your lip.

She laughs and kisses your cheek "happy birthday"

You: "thank you, this weekend has been amazing. I can't believe we're engaged!" You look down at your ring, then places your hands round Arizona's face bringing her in for a deep passionate kiss. Arizona pushes herself off you and splashes you.

You: "oh my god, I'm going to get you!" You wipe your face with your hands.

Arizona: "come get me!" She splashes you again and swims off.

You swim after her and splash her back. You're both laughing and splashing eachother. You then grab her and tickle her.

Arizona: "Y/N no! Stop! I'm too ticklish!" She is crying with laughter.

You swim about together and float around in eachothers arms, messing about, chatting and giggling.