Part 149 - Ive missed you (smut)

You lean in and kiss her.

You: "I've missed you so much"

Arizona: "I know I have no right to be jealous but, you slept with a man. Why a man? Do you miss them?"

You: "no not at all. He was just nice and it happened. But no I don't miss men. I have missed you though"

Arizona: "oh yeah?" She smiles

You giggle and kiss her. Then pulling her towel off her.

Arizona: "oh" she giggles

You: "is this okay? We don't have to"

Arizona: "I really want to. Now shut up and kiss me"

The first round is hot, quick and heated as it's been months and you've been so desperate for eachothers touch and to hear eachothers moans.

The second round is slower, more intimate and far far more full of pleasure. 

You fall asleep in eachothers arms and wake up to your alarm in the morning.

You go get in the shower and feel Arizona come up behind you. She presses her naked body against the back of yours.

Arizona: "mind if I join?" She kisses your neck

You spin to face her and smile. Leaning in to kiss her.

Once again, it gets heated quick. Arizona takes the lead, she knows exactly what you like and within just a few minutes your riding out your orgasm on her fingers burying your face in her shoulder. But she doesn't stop once you've finished. She spins you round and pushes your front against the wall and inserts her fingers again. She holds your hand and interlocks your fingers whilst she's deep inside of you. And again soon, you start to release. Your legs tremble and you struggle to hold yourself up, Arizona pushes herself up against you to support you whilst you finish. She spins you back around once again and starts to kiss you, then reaching down to your clit. You start to moan but then reach down to stop her.

"I think - that's - thats, e enough" you struggle to get out whilst panting.

She giggles "really?"

You nod and drop your head into her shoulder and pull her in to hug you tight.

"My god Arizona" you chuckle, still out of breath. "Just give me a minute and it's your turn"

Arizona: "no it's okay. I'm good. I just got to do all that to you, so I had a great time" she giggles "plus, I've got to get to work now"
She kisses your cheek and gets out of the shower smiling.

You get out of the shower a few minutes later. You both get dressed and head to the hospital.

You say Arizona and go to see Bailey.

Bailey: "hey what are you doing here?"

You: "I have come to ask for a job, I hope it's not too late"

Bailey: "of course. I'd love to have you here. Do you want a fellowship or do you want to jump straight to an attending?"

You: "what do you think I should do? What do you think is best for me?"

Bailey: "honestly, I think attending. You're so ahead and you pick things up so quickly. Some attending aren't even as good as you. But it's your choice"

You: "okay. I think attending then"

Bailey: "great! Well off you go then, make me proud"

You: "thank you so much"