Part 13 - Arizona confesses her feelings to April

Arizona: "oh um yeah, no-no problem"

You: "another drink?"

Arizona: umm yeah, please"

You: "all right, here you go"

You hand it over and as she takes it from you her hand accidentally slides over yours, you smile at each other.

April comes over and hugs Arizona from behind.

April: "Hey Drew. Arizona, do you want to come back to mine, stay over, have some wine?"

Arizona: "yeah sure, let's go. Drew do you want to get in the taxi with us and we will drop you off or are you staying for a bit longer?"

You: "I'll get a ride back with you if that's alright?"

April: "sure thing, let's go!"

You and Arizona sit in the back. April sits in the front. The journey is pretty silent. You get to you house, run yourself and bath and then go to bed.

April and Arizona go to April's apartment.

April: "are you okay Arizona, you have barely said a word"

Arizona: "just a weird night"

April: "talk to me about it"

Arizona: "i sound crazy, but it thought Drew and I were having a moment, but she doesn't see me like that. It's clearly just in my head. And I know it's wrong for me to feel like this because she's a intern but I really like her"

April: "you can't help who you have feelings for Arizona. Maybe try talking to her?"

Arizona: "I can't because I'm her superior and it would make me seem, I don't know, she doesn't feel the same anyway."

April: "you don't now that. She may be scared to say something aswell. I think you'll know if it's right"

The next day at work...

You: "morning Dr Robbins, how was your night with Dr Kepner?"

Arizona: "oh yeah it was good. Can you do rounds with Alex today? I've umm - just find me if there are any problems"

You: "oh okay, yeah sure that's fine."

You go off to find Alex.

Alex: "should be a pretty quiet morning, just got a few kids to see and a couple of surgeries later"

You: "okay great"

You and Alex round.

Alex: "Y/N, there are some parents here that are asking to speak to Robbins as shes doing their baby's surgery later on. Can you go find her?"