Part 39 - Sex in LA (Smut)

You get to LA and go to your hotel.

You: "oh wow that is beautiful. And look at the view!"

Arizona: "Im so glad you like it"

You: "I absolutely love it"

Arizona: "so i have something special planned for in 3 hours time, but I thought we could go for a walk? Do some sightseeing?"

You: "you want to go for a walk?"
You giggle and walk over to her.

Arizona: "oh do you not want to? We can do something else"

You look into her eyes.
You: "I want to umm, I like the view here"
You start the take her jacket off.

Arizona: "o-oh, you do?"
She's staring at your lips.

You take her top off.
You: "I do"

Arizona: "mhmm"
She smiles and leans in, she kisses you, pushes you against the wall, you unlock your lips for a moment whilst she takes your top off over your head. She continues to kiss you, whilst now walking you over to the bed. She pushes you onto the bed, unbuttons your jeans and start to pull them down, you lift your hips to help her get them off. She bends down beside the bed, grabbing your legs and pulling you towards her face.

You: "oh wow" you are shocked from being dragged down the bed.

Arizona puts your legs over her shoulders and starts to kiss your inner thigh. You put your hand on her head and gently guide her down so her mouth ends up on your centre. You use your other arm to sit yourself up slightly so you can watch what she's doing.
She lifts her head up and runs her middle and index finger around your entrance. You make eye contact whilst she gently inserts her two fingers, you lean your head back and gasp. She starts slow and begins to lick your clit whilst her fingers go in and out, in and out.

She's listening to your moans, and the reaction she's getting out of you. She slides another finger in and you moan loudly.

You: "oh god!"

You start to move your hips, fucking her fingers.

Arizona: "moan for me"

You moan loudly. Your legs begin to tense and your body starts to shake. You can no longer move your hips, Arizona starts to move her fingers faster and faster.

You: "oh my god, there, keep going"

Arizona: "mhmm yeah, you like that"

You: "yesss!"

Arizona: "good"

One of Arizona's hands is resting on your stomach, you reach down and grab it. You're whole body is still shaking and you're starting to breathe in a way that you're gasping for air.

Arizona can tell you're close and begins to lick your clit again whilst still sliding her fingers in and out. You grip her hand tightly whilst you start to release.

You: "ahhhhhhhhhh"

She keeps going

You: "fuck, Fuck, FUUCKK!"

You go weak and Arizona stops, kissing your thigh and climbing up the bed beside you. She uses her arm to lean herself up next to you looking into your eyes smiling. She strokes your hair as you lay there with your heart still racing. You start to get your breath back. She leans in and gives you a gentle kiss.

You: "wow Arizona, you were umm, that was amazing"

You reach up and use your finger to brush her hair behind her ear.

Arizona: "well as you liked it so much, I could do that thing you like again, as it's your birthday tomorrow" she giggles.

You: "you are really spoiling me"

You giggle as she climbs on top of you. She is straddling you, passionately kissing you. Your lips unlock for a second while she lets off a little moan into your mouth. You reach down and slide your hand into her underwear.

Arizona: "hey, I was umm - I was gonna do-" it comes out as a moan and you interrupt her by kissing her so she cannot finish what she's saying.

You: "shhh, take your pants off"

She takes her underwear off and goes back to straddling you. You slide your fingers in and she gasps, burying her head into your shoulder, your fingers go in and out for a minute until you put your hands on her hips.

You: "sit up" you whisper in her
ear.

She sits up but is moving her hips slightly back and forwards on you, she's trying not too.

You lift her up a bit so you can get one of your legs out and over hers, so she is now in between your legs with her centre on yours.

You start to move your hands backwards and forward which are moving her hips, encouraging her to grind on you. You put one hand on her chest and squeeze her boob. Still moving her hips, she places her hand on top of yours, the one which is on her boob, she holds your leg with her other hand.

Arizona: "oh" she deeply breathes.

You: "Arizona" you moan whilst she begins to go faster.

Arizona: "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, UGH!"

You: "YES!"

You both screams as you ride out your orgasms on eachother.

You sit up and put both your hands around her face and deeply kiss her, still kissing her you spin her round and lay her down. You then lay down with one leg and arm over her, her arm under your head rubbing you back and her other hand stroking the side of your face.

You lay like this for a while, just enjoying the skin on skin contact with eachother.