Part 16 - Arizona stays the night/morning sex (Smut)

You finish dinner and put a film on, you look over to Arizona and she's got her jacket wrapped around her.

You go get her a blanket a make her a hot chocolate.

Arizona: "awe thank you. Do you umm, do you want to sit under the blanket with me?"

You go sit next to Arizona and put the blanket over you both. Your arms touch and you feel how cold she is so you pull her over towards you so her head ends up on your chest, you gently play with her hair with one hand and with the other hand you rub her arm.

She falls asleep laying on you, you realise how late it is so you lay down beside her, cuddling her and close your eyes.

You wake up and Arizona is snuggled into you, you gently get yourself up so that you don't wake her. You go upstairs and shower.

You get out of the shower and wrap a towel around yourself. You go through to your bedroom. You're getting your clothes out when Arizona walks in.

Arizona: "oh god, I'm sorry, I was looking for the bathroom. I - ahh, sorry. I should get going anyway".
She isn't looking at you and turns around to leave.

You: "no it's okay, you don't have to leave. Stay, I'll make you some breakfast"
You say whilst walking over to her. You turn her around to face you.

Arizona: "mhmm breakfast sounds good"

You: "in bed?"

You both giggle and lean in, you gently kiss. Arizona then unwraps your towel and throws it aside. She begins to unbutton her shirt whilst admiring your body. You start to help her take her clothes off. You then push her onto the bed and get on top of her. You begin to kiss her neck, whilst your knee is in between her legs rubbing against her. She is arching her back in enjoyment, and moving her hips riding against your knee, she is gripping onto your shoulders with her fingertips digging into you.

Arizona is moaning and her thighs are beginning to shake. She pushes you over and gets on top of you.
You: "what are you doing? You were close" you giggle.

Arizona: "I want to wait for you"

You: "mhmm, oh okay" you say softly.

She passionately kisses you whilst playing with your nipple with one hand. Your lips unlock whilst you let out a little moan, you can feel Arizona smile, then she forces her tongue into your mouth. She slides her hand down your body and starts to rub your clit with her middle and index finger. You gasp at the first contact and pleasure.

You begin to moan more and more, you turn your head to the side and wrap you arms around her.

She sucks on your neck, you can feel the bruise starting to come, but she stops and moves to a different spot before a mark is left.

Arizona slides two fingers into your entrance.

You: "oh god" you quietly moan whilst starting to arch your back.

She starts off slow until your hips start to move, she pulls her hand up and leaves it on your hip. You pull her in for a deep kiss, then she starts to kiss down your body, she begins to gently lick through your folds. Your hands move on to her head, holding onto her hair.

You: "fuck"

The pressure starts to build up and Arizona goes faster. You try to pull her up to stop her as you are getter close but she keeps going.

You: "Arizona, stop" you say in a moan.

Arizona ignores you. You can't hold on any longer so you sit up and pull her up.

Arizona: "what are you doing?" She giggles

You: "I'm waiting for you"

You pull her in and kiss her, you then lie back and take her with you.

Arizona straddles one of your legs.  You force your tongue into her mouth and she sucks on it. You both start to grind on each others thighs, moaning in each others mouths. Arizona buries her face in your neck with her arms wrapping under your back and round shoulders. She's squeezing tight and moaning against your skin. Her warm breath on your neck is sending shivers down your spine and you start to wonder how you managed to get this woman, you are falling in love.

You have one hand on her head and the other on her thigh going along with the movements that she's making. You are both breathing heavily and moaning louder and louder. Your hips begin to move faster.

Arizona: "oh Y/N" she moans gently in your ear.

You: "fuck, I'm gonna"

Arizona interrupts you.
Arizona: "mhm me too!"

You both let out loud long moans and grunts, you then slowly stop grinding on each other.

Arizona lays on top of you, breathing heavily and you can feel her heart beating fast. You are trying to get your breath back. You stroke her hair and tickle her back whilst she draws shapes on your collarbone.