Practical exam

So if that plus that is x then... x is... 17. Yeah. 17. With that answer, the written exam was done.
After handing my exam to the teacher, I was escorted to a large hall. There weren't many there, everyone was still doing the exam so finding my seat would be easy.
After about half an hour, people started pouring into the hall and finding their seats. My sister was one of the last in, sitting next to me just before someone walked on stage.
Present Mic began his long speech about the rules while I zoned out, wondering if I would see that hero again. I hope I don't.
Suddenly, a student stood with a question. Not just any student. It was Iida. He went on to complain about how Mic had not explained one of the robots, then proceeded to turn around and lecture a terrified green haired boy.
Mic thanked him and explained the final robot, stating it was worth no points and that there was only one in each battle centre. Why was there only one. Something wasn't right.

Eventually, Present Mic finished and we were taken to a battle centre. I was taken to centre E while Cho went to C. The coach ride was long but eventually, we got there. I saw many people with many different quirks, each preparing in their own way for the exams. Everyone was too distracted to notice the doors open. Only noticing whe Mic yelled start but I was still the only one to move. Running into the arena while everyone else stood confused, I activated my quirk, crushing a several two and three pointers with their own shadows.
Racing around the sides, I took down one robot after the other. After about six minutes, I had over 38 points.

~Nezu POV~

"In this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the villains out from there. Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else. Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances. Discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation. And pure combat ability. The basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test. Doesn't this year's group look promising?"
"We can't know for sure. Isn't that right Cementos?"
"That is true. Principal Nezu, who is that girl over there with the unusual hair?"
A screen showing a girl with black and white hair sat at the bottom by the Yaruki Switch.
"That is Kazu Kaminari. Her quirk is Yin and Yang. Not much is known about her or her quirk, just that she can control light and shadows as well as heal wounds."
"Interesting. Send out the zero pointer."

~Kazu POV~

Somethings not right. There has not been any zero pointer's. UA is planning something. Something big.
"It's going to be a massive fucking robot isn't it?"
Just as I mumbled that, the ground shook as a building collapsed somewhere. The sound of wheels qnd grinding gears caught everyone's attention. It was coming from everywhere, and getting louder with each passing second.
Everyone stood frozen, adrenaline kicking in, preparing to run or fight. They soon made up their mind.
With a scream, everyone started to run. The source of the noise blocking out the sun, observing us while we ran. Like a predator watching it's prey.
Why did I have to jinx it?

Looking around, I noticed a few bots behind the zero pointer. I would have to get around it... or under it.
The main body of the giant robot was suspended above the ground by its wheels and tracks. I could run under it. The only issue would be debris or a change of direction. It was dangerous, but probably worth it.
There was only one problem. A short boy with strange balls on his head was a crying mess. He was too scared to run, and would be crushed if he didn't move. I guess I'll just have to save him as I go.
Ok. Let's do this.
3
2
"1 MINUTE LEFT"
Go
I sprinted towards the bot, dodging rubble and it's arms as it tried to attack me. Running past the grape looking kid, and wasting no time, I grabbed him and threw him over my sholder. His startled scream doing little to stop me.
Looking up, the boy was watching me with ferocious eyes, but they disappeared from sight by a large metal object.
I was under the zero pointer.
The boy on my shoulder started wriggling, trying to break free, and suddenly I felt why. I had helped a pervert. One who was now squeezing my butt.
"I would stop that if I were you"
But he didn't stop. So I dropped him.
The sound of his body hitting the ground echoed throughout the makeshift tunnel. I did not stop to make sure he was ok.
Upon reaching the other end, I realised each bot was worth 2 or 3 points. Good
"30 SECONDS LEFT!"
Shit
Activating my quirk, I watched as the bots were defeated from the inside out, their own shadows attacking them. Crushing them. Killing them.
"3"
Let's go out with a bang.
"2"
Activating my quirk for the last time.
"1"
A huge explosion as the zero pointer was crushed. It's body crumpling to the ground as sparks of electricity surrounded it.
"TIMES UP! WHO CRUSHED THAT!?"
"Over here"
Looking up at Mic, who was now standing watching me with wide eyes, I smiled, waving at him as his jaw dropped.
"O-OK, EVERYONE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE EXIT AND GO HOME!"
So, I did just that. I went home.