Hero outfits

{Hi everyone. Just wanted to thank you all for reading my story. Again, if there are any mistakes, please comment. Also, the outfit above is Kazu's hero outfit. There is also her new dagger on the side. I will do a description of her and Cho's hero costumes in the next chapter. Her villain outfit is just a plain black coat, leggings and the bird mask. Enjoy}

While the class sat there staring at All Might in awe, I was internally panicking. The number one hero is my teacher.
My internal panic was stopped when I saw him doing a strange pose. He turned around with a sign in his hand that read battle.
"COMBAT TRAINING!"
Why is he so enthusiastic?
"AND TO GO WITH THAT ARE THESE!"
As he pointed at the wall, sections moved like draws and revealed numbered cases. He explained they were our costumes. Finally, All Might turned to leave. Giving us our final instructions as he left. Change and gather at ground beta.

Changing quickly, we ran to ground beta. The area was a large city like area.
Everyone arrived at almost the same time, with only Midoriya being late. Looking around, everyone looked amazing in their hero costumes. Looking at Cho, I noticed her golden outfit shining in the sun.

The boys were staring at her again

The boys were staring at her again. Some at her outfit. Others at her wings. One at other areas.
As everyone stood staring at her, Kaminari walked over to me.
"Hey Kaz, you look nice"
"So do you Denki"
"What's with the skirt? You'd normally call it a waste of material."
Looking down at the fabric, I sighed.
"It's big enough to cover your average person. It's made of woven carbon fiber and aramid fiber. It's fire proof, water proof, bullet proof, and resistant to damage. This time, it's not a waste of material."
"How the- actually, I'm not going to question your knowledge. Have you tested it?"
"I made a small version at home. It works."
Denki opened his mouth but closed it when All Might cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.
"Now it's time for combat training!"
Wait. Why is he quieter outside than he was inside?
"Sir"
Is the tin man Iida? His costume looks kinda like his parents.
"This is a battle centre from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"
Was that not made obvious in class? They have probably repaired the robots.
"No, we're going to move ahead two steps. Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate."
So we're fighting in the buildings. But who are we fighting? The faux villains won't fit through the door.
"Imprisonment, house arrests, backroom deals. In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! Take the Huntress for example. No one knows who she is. The only information we have is approximate height, gender, and the mask she uses. A truly mysterious villain. She hides in the shadows, never stepping out into the light!"
Well I will be in the light soon, All Might. But not as a villain.
"For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles. There will be one 3-on-3 battle."
That's when I stopped paying attention to him. Instead, I looked at everyone else, trying to figure them out. Quirks were shown on the first day, but their style of attack, and any hidden features in their costumes were unknown. Some had very obvious features. Speakers on the shoes. Radio on the ear. Lack of clothing for their quirk. Their clothing and their quirk revealed a lot about them. Kirishima gets up close and personal in a fight, while Aoyama is better at a distance.
Suddenly All Might raised his voice, bringing my attention back to him.
"Now listen here. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or retrieve nuclear weapon in an allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes. Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"
Why does he talk so much?

I ended up with Kirishima and Sero. Cho was with Asui and Tokoyami.
After the teams were decided, All Might pulled a marked ball from two different boxes. Team A and D were going first. Midoriya and Uraraka vs Bakugo and Iida. That's a shame. I wanted to fight Bakugo. As they went to the building with the fake bomb, the rest of us went into a room with cameras.
After five minutes had passed, the battle began. It was catastrophic. Bakugo was swept off his feet by Midoriya, then got pissy about it and almost killed him with a giant explosion that shook the ground. Midoriya used his quirk creating more damage. Uraraka used a pillar as a baseball bat and hit a bunch of rocks at the bomb in an improvised attack. If this was real, she, Bakugo and Midoriya could have killed everyone.
It was truly amazing to watch. The determination. Midoriya's quick thinking and knowledge vs Bakugo's natural instinct and strong quirk. Their unrefined power was terrifying.
All Might announced the heroes had won, and Midoriya was sent to recovery girl. The rest of us still in awe of what had happened.
After a long wait, those who could stand walked in, and the talk on how they did began.