Meeting the brothers

After being yelled at by a worried Mic, I said goodbye to Shinso and walked home.
My sister was already asleep by the time I was home, though my parents were waiting for me. I was yelled at until the sun was up, my mothers words doing less damage than fathers drunken punches. By the time I got away, the sun was high in the sky. They had only stopped due to my mothers phone ringing, giving me the chance to escape.
I ran through the alleys of the busy city as I escaped to the asylum. I kept spare clothes there, in case I couldn't change before nightfall.
Climbing the crumbling stairs, I made my way to the third floor. It was the most preserved part of the asylum after all, other than the basement. Dabi was already there when I arrived. He had been asleep, his hair a mess as my footsteps woke him.
"What's with the kimono?"
"I had to eat dinner with the fiery fuck face last night"
He shot up, wide awake. He ran over to me, standing just a few feet away,
"Well?"
"Their ok. Mostly. Shoto will probably visit Rey at some point. He's beginning to use his flames."
He gave a sigh of relief, muttering a small thank you as he sat back down. I told him about what they said about him, but he just brushed it off.
Locating the spare clothes, I went into one of the side rooms to shower and change. Although the place was abandoned, there was still water and electricity, although there wasn't a lot. The water was ice cold, and there was so little it would take a whole minute to fill a glass. Thankfully, it was enough to wash the stench of alcohol and blood off my skin.
Once I was finished and had changed, I walked back out. He was still sitting on the couch, reading one of the many books. When we heard light footsteps, we turned towards the stairs. It was Akugaro. After a quick hello, we began talking about UA and what we all did last night. Dabi just slept all night. Lucky shit. Akugaro attacked a hero and had an encounter with the league of villains. Dabi and I moaned at him for not telling us sooner. After I told them about my night, they stared at me.
"So.... when do we get to meet this boy?"
Dabi cracked his knuckles as he spoke.
"Later. I'll be bringing him here later. You will not hurt him"
As Dabi stared at me, Akugaro began asking me questions.
"How much are we going to tell him?"
"As much as you want. I'll tell him anything he wants to know about me. If you want to share your stories, you can"
"Is he becoming part of the group?"
"Depends. If he starts hanging out here, then yes"
Stain nodded, his questions answered. We hung out until noon. I had a nap at some point, my phone ringing waking me. It was Shinso.
"Hey Kaz, when are we meeting?"
"Whenever. I don't mind"
"Is now ok?"
"Sure. I'll come get you"
I hung up. Saying a quick goodbye, I left. The day was almost over.

Shinso was waiting outside his apartment when I got there. A backpack on the floor and skin shining with sweat. He was nervous. I began guiding him to the asylum, trying to calm his nerves. When I told him he would be meeting my brothers, he stopped walking.
"They may look scary, but they won't hurt you. Not without reason"
With a nod, he continued walking. Eventually, we reached the asylum. He was slow on the stairs, visibly sweating.
"Shinso. You'll be fine"
With those last reassuring words, we reached the third floor. Dabi was there, but Akugaro was missing. I already knew what he was doing.
"Shinso, I'll call them by their villain names until they tell you who they are. That burnt guy is Dabi, and if you turn around..."
Shinso slowly turned his head, his eyes widening as the hero killers smiling face towered over him.
"That's Stain. Stain, stop scaring him"
He nodded, moving past Shinso and sitting on the couch, his smile fading.
Guiding Shinso over, we sat on the floor. He was already scared. It wouldn't help if he sat in between the two killers.
We began talking, Shinso slowly relaxing and joining our meaning less conversations. By the time the sun had set, he was completely relaxed... until Stain spoke.
"So, Shinso. You know a lot about my little hunters day life, but what do you want to know about her night life? Our villain life"
"W-Well, I do wonder why. Why did you become villains"
Dabi and Stain nodded at me. They were going to share their stories. Stain started with his.
"Many years ago, I enrolled in UA. I wanted to be a hero. A true hero, but I was the only one to want that. My classmates all wanted to be heroes for the money and fame. It disgusted me, so I left. I trained and dedicated my life to removing these fake heroes"
With his story summarised, I started. We were leaving the bomb shell for last.
"When I was almost 9, my best friend died in a fire caused by Endeavours carelessness. Her burnt hand grabbed my ankle as she died. My other friend, Touya Todoroki, died two months later in a fire caused by his father's lack of leadership. Just over a year later, I was out walking, thinking of ways to make Endeavour pay when I encountered a murder. My quirk had appeared by then, and I fought and killed him. The gratitude the man I had saved showed me made me want to help as many as I could. I wanted to be a hero, but a hero can't have blood on their hands. Instead, I met Stain, and he taught me how to kill and get away with it"
With my story over, it was time for the bombshell.
"I was raised by a hero. The bastard created me to become number one. When he deemed me too weak, he created my siblings, beating the youngest and labelling it training. He beat my mom too. I tried to grow stronger, but I lost control. My quirk burned me, if Kaz hadn't been nearby, I would have died. That day, Touya Todoroki died, and Dabi was born."
Shinso stared at him, shocked. No one but us four knew about this.
"Your a Todoroki..."
"Was a Todoroki. Get it right kid."
With a quick apology, we sat in silence. Once Shinso was over his shock, he continued asking questions. We stayed up through the night, answering most, avoiding some. Eventually, we all began to yawn. The sun was beginning to rise and we were all tired.
"Shouldn't you be home by now?"
Stain asked, turning towards Shinso.
"My dads think I'm having a sleepover. It's fine"
With a nod, Dabi and Stain got up, pulling blankets out from a hidden compartment under the floor. Shinso stared at us, surprised by how many were hidden.
"We all need to sleep. This place is safe and those two are light sleepers. Do you want to sleep by yourself?"
"N-No. Sorry if it's inconvenients"
Stain tossed him a blanket.
"It's ok kid. Do you want to sleep with us three or with Kaz?"
He stared at us, confused.
"I normally sleep between these two. They are unnaturally warm. You've just met them so you don't have to sleep next to them if you don't want to."
After my quick explanation, he made up his mind. Choosing to sleep next to me, we divided the blankets equally. One for on the floor, two for on top of us. Settling down, I heard snoring behind me. The two killers were asleep already. Looking at Shinso, I saw he was struggling to calm his mind. Grabbing his hand, I gave it a reassuring squeeze.
"Calm down. We can talk more about it later after a nap and breakfast"
Eventually, he fell asleep.