Welcome to USJ

"You're up early"
Looking over the couch, I spotted a very sleepy looking Mic.
"I'm normally up early"
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah. Mic- sorry, Hizashi, does Aizawa normally stay up so late?"
"Yeah"

It was Monday morning. After an enjoyable weekend spent watching movies, I was ready to see my sister. I had not contacted her. Not even once.
This particular morning, Aizawa and Shinso woke at about the same time. It was terrifying yet funny watching two tired men walk down the hall into the light. Shinso even hissed when the sunlight hit his eyes, earning the Knick-name vampire.
Once they had woken up, we all left for school. Arriving early, Shinso and I stood in the halls chatting until people started to appear. We said a quick goodbye, and walked to our classroom's. Iida soon appeared, but Cho was with him. They both started yelling at me. Cho was yelling because I didn't come home for 4 days. Iida was yelling because I upset Cho. Fucking love struck rich boy. Eventually, Todoroki appeared and managed to get them to calm down. Earning a thank you from me and all the other students who had gained a headache from their noise.
Lessons went on normally, except from the sad looks I got from Aizawa and Mic.

Eventually, hero basic training rolled round. We were told that there would be three instructors. Eraserhead, All Might and someone else. We were doing rescue training and would be leaving school grounds. Everyone rushed to change into either their hero costumes or the PE uniform, excited for the day ahead.

Almost everyone wore their hero costume. Everyone except Midoriya, whose costume was still being repaired.
A whistle blew, causing any and all conversations to stop. The source of the noise? Our class rep, Iida.
"Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers, in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"
He is really trying, poor Iida. Have you even looked inside the bus? Your plan won't work.

Once we were all inside, Asui and Midoriya started talking. They were talking about how similar Midoriya's quirk was to All Might's, sending him into a panic. That reminds me, I need to ask him about his deflated form. Maybe I can talk to Midoriya first?
"Hey Midoriya, can I speak to you?"
Standing quickly, he walked over to me, sitting next to me.
"You wanted to talk?"
"Yeah. What is One for All and why does All Might have a deflated form?"
"Huh! H-How did you-"
"I was also injured in the combat training. I passed out and when I came to, Recovery Girl and a deflated All Might were talking. I couldn't hear everything they said, but they mentioned something called One for All. I figured you would know about it."
"O-Oh. It would be better for All Might to explain. B-But, One for All is his quirk. It is also mine."
"A shared quirk? That's new."
"It's not exactly...shared"
Looking outside, I saw a large dome shaped building come into veiw. That must be it. It was the only building within miles.
"Talk to me about it later, I think we're almost there"
With a panicked nod, he ran back to the front of the bus, quickly re-joining the conversation. Aizawa soon anounced the ride was over. Everyone excitedly exited the bus and ran into the building. A astronaut looking person was waiting inside by the entrance. Who were they?
"Everyone, I have been waiting for you."
"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!"
Thirteen? They look like a giant marshmallow. As Midoriya continued his fanboy rambling, with Uraraka joining in, I started looking around. There were many different areas. A ship in an artificial lake, a replica of a burning city, a landslide zone and many more. There were even natural places like mountains forests. They really went all out for this. In the centre, there was a lovely little park looking area.
"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera- It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint,' or 'USJ' for short!"
"Thirteen, where is All Might? He was supposed to meet us here."
Thirteen stepped closer to Aizawa, lowering his voice. Trying to move closer would be too suspicious. I saw thirteen raise his hand, holding up three fingers. Why three? What's so important about three? What does All Might have to do with three?
"That's the height of irrationally. It can't be helped. Shall we begin?"
"Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... er... or two, or three... or five... or six... or seven..."
The number is increasing. Just speak!
"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it into dust."
Uraraka started nodding her head like a mad woman. Her head became a blur of movement.
"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?"
"Yes, but that power can kill easily."
Everyone stared at him with wide eyes. Of course it's dangerous. It a black hole!
"Some of you also have quirks like that, right? In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step."
Placing a gentle hand on my neck, I sighed. I sure know what you mean, Thirteen. Not everyone's quirks manifest peacefully. Pushing my memories of that day to the back of my head,I lowered my hand to my side. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aizawa giving me a weird look. I gave him a smile, then turned my attention back to thirteen.
"With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Mights person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with understanding that you have powers in order to help others."
Why do all the well known teachers talk so much? Lovely speech thirteen, but I really want to start exploring.
"That is all. Thank you for listening."
Everyone started cheering, amazed by thirteens speech.
"Alright then, first-"
The crackling of electricity stopped Aizawa. Glancing at Denki, I saw small sparks coming off his feet. Was he causing those sparks? A black thing appeared at the centre. It looked like a large portal. Yet only Aizawa and I noticed. Everyone else was too focused on the lights.
"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"
That's when everyone else noticed the portal, as well as the people that were now coming through it. What was going on?! Was this part of the training? No, Aizawa was too panicked for it to be training. This was an actual attack. Villains were attacking the USJ, and my dear cousin had something to do with it.