Midoriya

That same morning, I took a detour on my way to school. I needed to talk to Midoriya. I needed to know Stains condition. Knowing him, he would have found my brother during work. It was a little bit risky, it was daylight and I was wearing my uniform. However, I had a large hoodie covering any distinguishing marks.
I know his route to school. I had walked with him before. I know what alleys he passes and which roads he walks on. Finding him was easy. There was no one else nearby. I walked past him, glancing at him from under my mask. When he realised who I was, I grabbed him and pulled him into the closet alley. I threw the startled boy infront of me, watching as he stumbled to his feet. He activated his quirk, ready for a fight.
"Easy kid. I want to talk. Not fight"
Slowly, he deactivated his quirk. He looked around, looking for exits. This alley was a dead end. The only exits were up or past me.
"Talk?"
"My brother, the Hero Killer, was stopped by you and your friends."
"That's not public information! How did you-"
"Lower your voice Midoriya. It's easy to figure things out when I know you. Now I don't have a lot of time. What were his injuries?"
"Huh?"
"His injuries Midoriya. What were his injuries?"
My voice was being to sound less like Huntress and more like Kazu. I was getting desperate and it was beginning to show.
"My brothers injuries Midoriya!"
His eyes softened as he relaxed. He walked towards me, stopping just a few feet away.
"Your just a worried little sister. Broken ribs and punctured lung were the only major injuries. He's in hospital with a lot of security. He'll live."
Without even thinking, I pulled him into a hug. He began patting my back as I cried. My brother would live. When I finally realised what I was doing, I quickly stepped away. I thanked him and left without another word.

At school, everyone was talking about their internships. Uraraka was acting strange, Bakugo's hair was combed neatly and no one appeared to have any injuries. Good. Cho was already there. When she saw me, her frown turned into a sly smirk.
"Sis. Mother and father aren't happy. You never came home. Oh! And that stuff from mothers work arrived."
Shit. I have to come home now. Mother had that chemical, and I don't know if she'd turn on Cho if I didn't come back.
Midoriya entered the classroom, looking slightly shaken. Did I spook him?
"Hey Midoriya"
He jumped when I said his name. Spinning around, I saw the confused fear fade from his face.
"What's got you so jumpy?"
He grabbed my wrist, leading me out the room. He dragged me through corridors until we were far from the class.
"I encountered the Huntress. She asked about Stain. She somehow knew Endeavour didn't defeat him. She knows me. She was wearing UA uniform, but I couldn't figure out what year she's in."
"Are you gonna tell someone? All Might? Aizawa?"
He nodded his head.
"That's why I wanted to talk to you. I trust you, and I don't know which girls I can trust. Should I tell someone?"
Your trusting the wrong girl Midoriya.
"Depends. Did she touch you? Pull you out of sight?"
"Yeah. Then she cried in my arms when I told her Stain would live"
"Well, you could cause her arrest. If she cried in your arms, there's DNA. If you want to cause two of the most dangerous villains in Japan to be arrested. But you would also lose a friend."
He nodded his deep in thought. He began mumbling, not even noticing me slip away as I returned to class.
The day went by normally. Nothing really happened. When I got home, I did my chores and 'helped' mother with her experiments. That took a while and left me feeling dizzy and covered in chemical burns. Thankfully, it was nothing my quirk couldn't heal. The night was normal too. Training with Shinso's for a while then we left for work. He helped out, helping me defeat a large groups of villains. He looked uncomfortable when the fight ended. Normally, I would kill them. Instead, I tied them up with some rope I found and dumped them outside the closest hero agency. I wouldn't let him see me kill before he was ready.