Outfit description

This isn't really a chapter. Just a description of Kazu and Cho's hero costumes.

Cho

Mainly designed to be eye catching

Mainly designed to be eye catching. However, the gold ribbons are easily detached and have copper woven into them. They allow her to use the electricity in her wings in other places. It is also difficult to break. Her skirt is made of a light material that makes flight easier.
That's about it for her hero outfit.

Kazu

The skirt is removable and big enough to cover a person

The skirt is removable and big enough to cover a person. Although designed to look nice, it is also extremely practical. It is made of carbon fiber and aramid fiber woven together in hexagonal shapes. The hexagonal shape allows it to repair itself. Due to the materials used, it is resistant to water, fire and is also bulletproof. It is quite heavy, but worth it. Her sleeves are made of the same material.
Her belt is a small grappling hook. The hook is activated by a button on the side of the belt. It is strong enough to carry up to 200kg. The grappling hook hidden.
On her collar, there is a small microphone. It is connected to a small ear peice that. These are both impossible to find unless you know what you're looking for.
There is skin tone fabric that covers everywhere that is not covered by the other fabric. This is purely to hide any injuries from training or villain fights.
The rest is just to look nice.