Embarrassing

I awoke to a camera flash, a giggling Mic and a black haired mummy. I stared at them confused before paying attention to where I was. Shinso had one arm under my head with the other draped over my waist, his hand resting on mine. My back pressed against his chest, his head hidden in my hair. His soft breaths only audible to me. We were asleep.... He was cuddling me in my sleep...WAIT! I tried to get up, but the still asleep Shinso wouldn't allow it. He pulled me back down, holding me tight and not letting me go.
Mic lent down infront of me, showing me the photo. My face going bright red when I saw it.
"So? When did this happen?"
Aizawa spoke quietly from behind Mic.
"W-What do you mean? I-I don't understand"
Mics smile widening at my confusion.
"Well you see, Shinso never met us at the car. He wasn't at home or in any of the known school buildings. When we go looking for him, we find him asleep, cuddling a girl."
"What he's trying to say is you look like a-"
Shinso stirred behind me. I lay perfectly still, not sure if he was awake or not. He slowly slid his arm out from under my head as he sat up. Turning my head slightly as he began rubbing his sleepy eyes, still not aware of what was going on. He looked really cute when he is like this. Wait. What did I just think! My face went an even darker shade of red with embarrassment at the thought, earning a chuckle from Mic. With a yawn, he looked at Mic, then at Aizawa, then at me. He realised what was going on, his face turning as red as mine. With hurried words, he tried to explain the situation to his dads.
"I-It's not what it looks like! K-Kaz has been overtraining! I tried to get her to sleep, but she wouldn't b-because of nightmares! So I tried to comfort her until she fell asleep! I-I swear! Nothing happened!"
Mic started laughing loudly as we scrambled to our feet.
"We're only messing with you kids. Anyway, it's late. Kazu, you should probably go home. Remember, don't train too much. You need to be at your best on Monday. Overtraining won't help."
Quickly nodding, I ran out the room, my goodbye echoing behind me. That was embarrassing.

That night, I was late to training with my brothers. When I entered the basement of the asylum, they were both pacing around the room. When they saw me, they ran at me, pulling me into a hug.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!"
"S-Sleeping"
While Dabi stared at me, still worried, Akugaro started smirking.
"With who?"
"WITH NO ONE I HOPE!!"
"A-Actually... Akugaro is right...just-"
"WHAT!!!"
As Dabi looked like he was about to kill someone, Akugaro started laughing.
"You don't understand-"
My voice lost in Akugaro's laughter.
"Our little sister isn't so innocent anymore!"
"SHE IS A KILLER!!! SHE WASNT INNOCENT TO BEGIN WITH!!"
I needed to sort this out, or Shinso might end up dead.
"I DIDNT FUCK ANYONE!!"
They both stared at me, both confused as my face turned scarlet.
"I just fell asleep! He fell asleep next to me! Nothing happened!"
"WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO!!"
"Dabi, calm down. Our little hunter is still pure."
Two daggers flew through the air, each just hitting their target. Both me stood frozen as a small drop of blood appeared on their noses.
"Don't worry, it won't scar. I came here for training. Are you going to train me, or not?"
Both men immediately got ready for battle.
"Same rules?"
"Of course"