Ankle

One phone call and an embarrassing conversation later, Shinso and I had dry clothes in our hands. Denki had been able to get Shinso's clothes from the boys locker room, and he had asked Jiro to get mine. Now that they were gone, Shinso went to change round the back while I went into the only stall in the whole room. Well, only one that locked. Once we were done, we opened the door. An angry black haired mummy stood just outside. Slowly, we closed the door.
"S-Shinso?"
"Y-Yeah"
"Was there a window at the back?"
"Yeah"
"Ok, follow me"
Rushing to the back, I lifted myself up to the window with Shinso's help. Looking out, I saw a large pile of leaves from a dead tree. That could work.
"Have you ever played Assassins Creed?"
"Of course"
"We might just have to do a leap of faith..."
Shinso jumped up, looking out the surprisingly large window.
"Think we can make it?"
"Well, we won't die if we fuck it up."
The door slammed open as Aizawa and Mic walked in.
"Go!"
At my order, he jumped. The fall was done almost perfectly. Almost. As he rolled out, I jumped. Not waiting long enough turned into a big mistake. The pile had deflated, and instead of hitting mostly leaves, I hit mostly dirt. That hurt. Shinso picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder as he ran. After a few minutes of running through the school, we stopped. The school was almost empty, everyone had gone home. Carefully pulling me off his shoulder, he placed me on a bench. He immediately noticed my slightly swollen ankle.
He placed a gentle hand on my foot as he inspected the injury. He tapped it, causing pain to shoot through my foot and part of my leg, yet it wasn't enough to make me react.
"Did that hurt?"
"Compared to my quirks drawback, no"
"And compared to a pinprick?"
"Yes...you wanna see something cool?"
Looking at me curiously, he nodded. I pointed at my ankle.
"Put your hand on the swollen part. Don't worry about being gentle"
With a nod, he wrapped his long fingers around my ankle, holding it tightly. He definitely wasn't being gentle.
Activating my quirk, I watched as his face changed from curiosity to confusion, to horror then to amazement as my ankle healed. The swelling disappearing as any broken bones or stretched tendons healed.
Once the swelling was gone, he began inspecting my ankle.
"How much can you heal?"
"Just about anything as long as it's within 48 hours. After that, it will leave a scar and might not heal completely. After 72 hours, my quirk is useless."
"Only 48 hours. What about dying?"
He looked me in the eye as he said that. His tone full of both curiosity and sence of seriousness.
"2 hours. I have 2 hours to come back to life. I can also bring others back to life. When I die, my quirk automatically activates. I can die about once a month without it effecting me long term."
"What happens if you die more than once a month?"
"I lose months of my life. First it's 4, then 6, then 8. The number increases each time I die in that month. Without dying, I would live to 100."
"How long have you lost?"
"I lost 108 months on that day. Than I lost another 10 a year ago so 118 months, or just under 10 years."
"You'll die at 90"
"At the moment, yeah. But that's alright."
With a sigh, we began walking to the main gate. Our walk was quiet. The only time we spoke was when I started coughing. It had been less frequent which was a good sign.
Once we got there, we yet again encountered Mic and Aizawa. This time, we couldn't escape them. They were blocking the only entrance. First, they yelled at us for jumping out a third floor window, then I was lectured about having a water fight with bad lungs. Shinso was lectured for starting the water fight. Then Mic started laughing. Eventually, they just told us to have fun while we can and left it at that. We said goodbye, then I began my long journey home.