Brothers

Everyone else had left by the time I had changed. Walking back home was also incredibly peaceful. Unfortunately, that peace was short lived.
A hand grabbed me by my neck and pulled me into an alleyway. Throwing me against a wall, I was able to turn and see who my attacker was. Bright white wings illuminated my vision before my body began to shake as electricity flowed through my body. What is with electricity today!?
"HOW COULD YOU!? YOU ARE MENT TO BE A STONE!! A STONE I STEP ON TO REACH THE TOP!! HOW DARE YOU!!"
My sister screeched as she ran at me with those talons called false nails. She started scratching me. Punching me. Kicking me. All as revenge for my moment of glory. My body too sore to fight back. Her blinded fury and attacks continued for what felt like hours before a blast of fire appeared infront of me, barely missing my face and making my sister step back. A wall of fire sprouted from the ground. The beautiful blue contrasting the filthy red that lay around me. Strong arms picked me up, carrying me away from my deranged sister.
"Can I kill her?"
"No Dabi. She is having a bad day."
"She tried to kill you"
"A very bad day?"
He sighed in annoyance.
"Can you stand?"
I nodded. He gently put me down, hesitation clear in his every movement. Ignoring the pain, I found the strength to activate my quirk. The wounds closing quickly, without even the faintest scar left behind. Looking back at Dabi, I saw him talking on the phone. He was giving someone our location.
"Wait Dabi! I don't have my mask!"
The desperation clear in my voice. Yet he didn't say anything. After several minutes, a body dropped behind me. Landing so quietly, I doubted I had heard anything at all. Yet again, I was picked up by a pair of strong arms. Only this time, it was a very unhappy man with a small black backpack on his shoulder. His face in his usual scowl, his scarf flowing in the wind.
"You are not going home. Not tonight"
I knew protesting would not help. I was in the hands of my two brotherly figures. Dabi and Stain. Two stubborn as fuck villains who would not listen.
"If I'm not going home, where am I going?"
"The abandoned hospital"
"I can walk. My wounds are healed"
They both stared at me. Eyes staring into my soul.
"No"
"But Dabi"
"No"
"Please"
I stared at him. Giving him the cutest look I could muster through the pain. Then someone chuckled. The sound vibrating through the body of the man who was holding me.
"That's not going to work princess."
Damn it.
"Fine but hurry up. I need to speak with Eraserhead. That asshole broke part of a deal."

By the time we had arrived and I had changed, it was ten o'clock. Finding the two murderers was easy. Follow the sound of metal and smell of fire. They had been preparing for a fight.
When they saw me, they stood. Awaiting their orders.
"Let's go"
Finding Eraserhead was also quite easy. He had been ordering takeout with his husband and son.
"Remember the plan?"
Stain grunted in acknowledgment.
"Don't talk. Stay hidden until they are in the alleyway. Do not engage unless absolutely necessary."
The two heroes and their son left. Takeout in hand. Dropping down in a nearby alleyway, we waited silently for them to see us. When they do, then the fun will begin.