Freak

I soon woke up, Eraser holding me in his arms, bodies scattered around us. He was crying. Repeating the same word over and over again.
No.
The word of denial.
"H-Hey"
He stopped speaking. His tears stopped flowing.
"H-How?"
His voice was shaky. He was in shock.
"I'll explain later, now help me up. We still have work to do"
When Eraserhead still wouldn't move, I stood. The villains stared at me with horror.
"Freak!"
"That's impossible"
"Monster"
They were yelling many thing, all in shock at what I had just done.
A large explosion from the water zone drew everyone's attention back to the fight. Eraser and I managed to fight, although he was distracted. It was understandable. I did use a part of my quirk only two people know about.
His distracted state eventually disappeared and he began fighting normally. We were making good progress. That was until I noticed how much he was sweating. His exhaustion began to get the better of him. As his movements slowed, three figures appeared in the water. Midoriya, Asui and Mineta. They need to leave. Now. Just as I was about to call out to them, the hands guy ran at Eraserhead. Thankfully, Eraser was able to land a hard hit, but there was a problem. They both stopped moving, the guys hand on Eraser's arm. Eraser's hair fell, his quirk deactivating for a second. That was all this guy needed. The fabric crumbled away, then so did his flesh, revealing muscle and veins. His quirk continuing to eat away at Eraserhead, his wound growing in size. Quickly activating his quirk, Eraserhead landed another hit and jumped away. Putting space between him and the villain. Another villain attacked him, I needed to help him. Running at the villain, he jumped back. Then ran at me and pushed me backwards. Something dark swept over my vision, then I was falling.
I landed on a hard rock, falling to my side. I tumbled down a slope, rocks and parts of broken buildings cutting and scraping me as I fell. When I finally stopped rolling, I lay there for a moment. That was until I heard footsteps. Quickly getting up at the sound, I turned, ready for a villain. Instead, I came face to face with Todoroki.
"Are you ok? You're covered in blood."
"Yeah, I'm ok, but we need to get to Aizawa. He's injured and his stamina is falling fast."
With a nod, we turned, walking towards the centre. Todoroki froze any villains that attacked us, they couldn't even get close. I noticed a pair of gloves and boots following us. Hagakure. It seemed as though Todoroki hadn't noticed her yet. Quirk aside, she is really stealthy.
The sound of glass shattering caught our attention. With a single nod, we ran towards the centre, but we were too far away. Another loud crash sounded, then there were gunshots. Footsteps echoed across the building. Who was that?
"It's fine now! I am here!"