Ice Prince vs Broccoli Boy

A loud explosion woke me up. Looking around, I could not find the source, until I looked at the TV. Bakugo had released a large explosion into the air. He was supposed to be fighting Uraraka wasn't he? Where was she? As the smoke cleared, her body came into veiw. She was lying on the ground, her body covered in dirt and littered with scrapes. Small rocks were raining around him.
Even though she was exhausted and clearly outmatched, she still stood. Bakugo began running at her. Uraraka turned around and tried to run at him, but her legs failed her. She fell to the ground. Her battle lost. Even though she couldn't stand, she still tried. She may have lost the battle, but I think she won the war.

Kirishima and someone from 1-B had a rematch, their quirks annoyingly similar. Kirishima won their arm wrestling competition. It was close though.

Then, the second rounds started, starting with Todoroki and Midoriya. This will be interesting. Midoriya's quirk hurts him, but he won't be able to win without it. However, it does make the number of uses limited. On the other hand, Todoroki has to use his fire to regulate his temperature, but I know he won't use it in a fight. He's made that fact obvious. Todoroki needs to win before he uses his quirk too much. This might be short.
The second they started, Todoroki shot ice at Midoriya, which was broken easily. If Todoroki hadn't made an ice wall at the same time, he would have been thrown out of bounds. Another blast of ice was released, and again, it was broken by Midoriya. Two of his fingers were broken already, leaving him with 6 more chances. Again, Todoroki attacked with his ice, and again, Midoriya shattered it. 5 chances. One more time, ice was sent flying across the stadium. 4 chances left. Todoroki ran at Midoriya, using his ice to gain height before the ice was broken by another powerful blast of air. 3 chances. You need to finish this now. Todoroki tried to punch Midoriya, who jumped out the way. As Todoroki's fist hit the floor, ice sprouted around it. The ice slid across the ground, rapidly gaining size and speed as Midoriya tried jumping out of its path. The ice caught Midoriya's foot for just a second before it was shattered. This time, Midoriya used his whole arm. The blast was insane, Todoroki was barely able to produce ice fast enough. What was Midoriya thinking?! He just used up his last chances in that one blast!
The camera zoomed towards Todoroki, ice was beginning to cover him. He was reaching his limit, but so was Midoriya.
Todoroki released another blast of ice, yet somehow Midoriya broke it. The blast caused Todoroki to almost lose. He was thrown back, his large shards of ice stopping him about a meter away from the border. He must have let his guard down.
My phone buzzed, the sound breaking my focus on the match. It was a single message from Dabi.
You watching?
Without even looking as I typed, I sent a reply.
Of course
Thankfully, I didn't miss anything. How did Midoriya do that. Did he use a finger again?
His mouth started moving. Midoriya said something to Todoroki that made him freeze.
"Come at me with everything you've got!"
His voice loud and clear. The only thing we heard him say was a challenge.
Todoroki ran at Midoriya, eyes full of anger and determination. Midoriya had a similar look on his face, his arm pulling back for a punch. Was he going to punch Todoroki? He can't control OfA properly! He'll kill him!
The punch landing hard on Todoroki's stomach, throwing him backwards. Todoroki just stood up. He must have been able to control it. They kept fighting, both moving slower and slower. Sometimes Midoriya used his quirk, sometimes he just dodged. The same went for Todoroki. It was just a constant battle of ice, pure force, punching and dodging. Neither of them willing to give up. Suddenly, Todoroki stopped moving. He didn't seem to be there. His mind was somewhere else. Midoriya punched him, but he didn't react.
"It's your power, isn't it?!"
Midoriya's words seemed to light a fire in Todoroki. Literally. His left side erupted in an explosion of fire. The flames so big, his body disappeared from sight. When the flames died down enough, he looked awesome. His left side had bright orange flames reaching high into the sky. On his right, shards of ice covered his leg and arm. As the ice was vaporised, steam filled the air around him. Shadows covered half his face, making his determination even clearer.
Todoroki slammed his foot into the ground, ice covering him and sending a frozen wave at Midoriya. Midoriya leaped above it, flying through the air towards Todoroki. There was a flash of orange and grey. Their attack stopped by walls of cement. Steam covered the arena, no one knew what had happened. As it cleared, Midoriya's unconscious body could be seen sliding down the wall. He was out of bounds. He lost.
What just happened?