Rules

{Hi. I just wanted to thank a few people. kitkat9449 and Anna3ella for encouraging me to write this story and giving me ideas. I would also like to thank Loveanimenc for your encouragement. I don't know who you are, but thank you. When I have been unsure about my story and you comment asking for more, it really helps. Thank you!}

The next few days were strange. During the day, there was a bit of tension between us. At night, Kamui waited for me to return. He asked me about my work, then we would say goodnight. It was strange. The last night, I took on a particularly difficult villain on my way back. I waited until I was back to heal. Kaumi panicked when he saw my injuries, rushing to my side. When he saw blood soaking my shirt, he was about to call for help when I stopped him. The wound was on my stomach. I grabbed a towel, lifting my shirt slightly and cleaning the wound. I healed the wound, allowing him to watch my flesh pull itself closed. Once he was sure I was ok, we said goodnight.

The following morning, we said goodbye to Kaumi Woods. Ibara and I had become friends, and we were going to get breakfast together before going home. However, Kaumi called me back. He gave me a small note with a date and a location. In two days, in an abandoned construction site. The same one I saved Eraser in.
"Meet here at midnight. Some heroes want to meet you. They don't know about who the huntress is, and I won't tell them. I can assure you, none of us will arrest you"
"How many?"
"Six in total. Hawks, Best Jeanest, Eraserhead, Present Mic, Sir Nighteye, and I"
"I won't be alone. See you soon, hero"
I ran towards Ibara. When she asked why he wanted to speak to me, I lied. I told her he wanted me to keep training and train her if possible. Luckily, she declined. After breakfast, we went our separate ways.
When I got home, mother was there. She should have been at work. She was blabbing about some new chemical she had created and was bringing home soon. The second I got the chance, I left. I didn't change or anything, just left for the asylum. It was a bit risky, but I wanted to avoid the chemical. I'm only delaying the inevitable, but I can't risk it when I'm meeting the heroes soon.
When I got to the asylum, Dabi and Shinso were training. When they saw me, I was immediately engulfed in a hug. Stain's arrest had been a knock to our system. We had never had issues with police or heroes, not enough to get arrested anyway. We knew it could still happen, but for the man with the most experience to be the first caught. It reminded us of how easy it is, and how lucky we've been so far.
"So, are we gonna break him out?"
"No Dabi, you know the rules"
"What rules?"
"You didn't tell Shinso the rules?"
Dabi shook his head. For fuck sakes.
"Rule number 1. When on the job, don't mention your name or the names of others. Only code names.
Rule number 2. If one is arrested during solo work, don't free them.
Rule number 3. If working together, no one is left behind."
Shinso nodded. After the rules were explained, I told them about the heroes wanting to meet me. They both agreed to come with. After thinking of a plan, we began training. Shinso was getting really good at his strings. With Dabi's training, he was able to fight with them. He was getting really quick at using them too. He was no where near a master, but was good enough to allow in a fight.

We spent the next few days training almost constantly. We didn't know what the heroes wanted. They could just want to talk, or they could attack us. The day of the meeting, we made sure to get some much needed rest. Then, as the sun set, we left.