Neutral mood

The rest of the day went by quickly. I was asked a few questions about the events at lunch, but eventually everyone left me alone. By the end of the day, I was exhausted. Yet I still had to meet with Mic....as Huntress. I was not looking forward to it. When the day was over, there was a commotion outside the classroom. Opening the doors, I saw a lot of students staring at us. We couldn't get past them. Some people were freaking out about it.
"What'd you come here for, anyway?"
"Scouting out the enemy, small fry."
Wait. Scouting out the enemy? Is he referring to the competition that will be in the sports festival?
"We're the ones who made it out of a the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!"
He didn't say a single bad word. He must be in a neutral mood. That's rare.
A voice cut through the crowd. A voice that was a little too familiar.
"I came to see what the famous class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant."
Shinso was pushing his way through the crowd.  His point reaching me before his speech was over. He wanted to be in the hero course.
"Are all the students in the hero course like this?"
What an insult. I am not letting you get away with that.
"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."
Bakugo and Shinso stared at each other, determination clear from both of them.
Someone else started yelling. Going on about how they wanted to hear about the villain attack. Shinso continued to stare at Bakugo as he left. Once he was gone, he turned his attention to me. His eyes widening at the look on my face. I was not happy.
Walking into the class, with everyone staring at him, he stood infront of me.
"Shinso"
My voice low, filled with untamed anger.
"H-Hi Kazu. I-I wasn't talking about you in my speech"
He was suddenly sweating. A nervous look on his face.
"You talked about those in the hero course. I am in the hero course"
"S-Sorry Kazu"
Jumping onto the table next to me, I gave him a hard smack to the back of the head. As I got down, he stared at me.
"That's for earlier"
With those final words, I left. Everyone staring at me as I pushed my way through the crowd. I needed to get home quickly, change, and wait at the asylum.

On my way to the asylum, I called Dabi. After just a few rings, he picked up.
"Mic is wanting to make a deal with the Huntress. Don't come to the asylum tonight. Tell Akugaro"
"Fine, be safe."
Reaching the asylum, I began climbing the stairs. On the third floor, there was an area filled with chairs and books. It was the nicest part of the asylum. Well, was once the nicest. The tables were rotted, all but one of the many couches broken beyond use, and most of the bookshelves had collapsed. Books littered the floor, each having dust or blood covering them. Looking for a book to read was difficult when most were in piles on the floor. Although, after just a few minutes, one caught my attention. Sacrifice by Hannah Winter. A dead, blood covered dove on its front cover. Why not pass the time with this murder mystery? Settling down on the only good couch, I began waiting. Book in hand, hood up and mask on. It was going to be a long wait.

{Hi. Just really quickly, if you like crime books, I recommend sacrifice. It is a really good book that I have read several times. It has even inspired a future chapter. So...yeah. Anyway, thanks for reading my book. Have a nice day...or night.}