Deal

~one week later~

The soft glow of the morning sun creeped through my window, it's light chasing away the dark. But it didn't chase all of it.
A tall figure stood in the corner. Watching me. I did not dare move, pretending to be asleep. Whoever they were had creeped in about half an hour ago.
A sigh alerted me they had not left. Footsteps proving they were getting bored of waiting. My hand sliding to a small knife hidden inside my polar bear plush. Their shadow on the wall like a smudge of old oil on perfect porcelain.
Their hand reaching towards me. The smell of burning flesh following their every movement. Then there was heat from a small flame.
It happend so fast. One second, my skin was burning from the close fire, the next, the heat was gone and a body was below me. A knife to their neck and their hands pinned above their head. Turquoise eyes staring at me with amusement. Mouth cracked in a scarred grin.
We stared at each other for a minute, almost two, his deep voice making the only sound.
"As comfy as the floor is, let me up. My back hurts. "
"What do you want kingtucky fried human?"
Then my world was turned upside down. Knife on the floor and hands either side of my head. Held prisoner by my best friend.
"Your right. The floor is comfortable"
Slowly, he lowered himself, hiding his head in my hair. Holding onto me like he didn't want to let go.
"You worried me sweetheart. There were no murders in a week. I thought something had happened."
"I'm fine. Just had to lay low. After all, I did apply to UA."
"Yeah, about that, I stole this from the postie this morning. She was up unusual early"
Handing me a small letter, I carefully pulled it open. There was a letter and a small circular device. Placing it on the windowsill without a second thought, I began reading the letter. Only to be interrupted by All Might's voice. The device was a hologram.
"Hello little Miss Kaminari. You passed the written test and aced the practical exam. Scoring 48 villain points. Not only this, but you were awarded 30 hero points for helping that young man, bringing your total to 78 points. Well done. You passed with flying colours. Well done."
"Thanks"
He nodded, so it wasn't pre-recorded.
"However, not much is known about your quirk. Can you tell me how you defeated the faux villains."
"I enlarged their shadows and used it to crush them from the inside."
"I-Oh. Well. Welcome to UA!"
Then the hologram disappeared. The room went silent. Now where did the fried human go.
"Hello. Fried human? Where are you?"
"Down here"
Looking down, I spotted a foot poking out from under my bed. Upon closer inspection, I found an extremely uncomfortable looking Dabi.
"You alright there?"
He just grunted as I helped him out. Trying not to laugh at him. When he was finally sitting again, he held me in a tight embrace.
"Well done muñeca"
He whispered, watching me with a loving look in his eyes.
"Thanks, anyway, why are you here?"
"Is the deal still on?"
"Of course"
He let go, my body leaving his warmth as the cold of my room took hold.
Looking out the window, the gentle warmth of the sun was gone. Replaced by its blinding light. He would have to leave soon, or it would spell trouble.
"I know what your thinking. I need to go before your family wake up. Good luck at UA."
With those words, he jumped out my window and disappeared into the shadows, glancing back only once.