Questions and Answers

{Hi everyone. There are two warnings for this chapter. Mentions of suicide and rape. With the topic of rape, it is just mentioned. No detail. I understand that it is a sensitive topic, and that is why these warnings are here}

We were given a day off. A day was all I needed. It was very easy to find Denki. He was out walking early in the morning. He was walking around Aizawa neighbourhood.
There weren't many people around. So little, that I didn't need to worry about them. I waited in an alleyway for him, grabbing him by the hood of his coat when he passed. Dragging him down the alley and round the corner, I spun him round, grabbing his shirt and slamming his body into the wall. His mouth opening as the air rushed out of him with the sudden force.
"Denki..."
My voice low, his eyes wide.
"H-Hey Kaz. How are-argh"
I slammed him back into the wall, his head hitting it harshly.
"Stop talking"
He stood there frozen, never looking away.
"Why? Why did you help the league?! You could have caused everyone's death! WHY DENKI?! WHY HELP THEM?!"
"T-They were going to h-help me find someone"
Find someone? Who is that important?
"Help you find who Denki?! Who is so important you asked villains for help?!"
He stood there quiet. He didn't want to answer.
"WHO?! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND DENKI KAMINARI?!"
"The Huntress"
He was looking for...me? My grip loosened, he tried to move away. For the third time, I slammed him into the wall.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ME THE WHOLE TIME?!"
He stood there stunned.
"W-What?"
"Why? What did I do? Did I kill someone you cared about?"
Suddenly, realisation hit him. Eyes widening and face going white with shock.
"WAIT! YOUR THE HUNTRESS?"
"YES DENKI! WHY WERE YOU LOOKING FOR ME?!"
After a long silence, he gave me my answer. His voice barely above a whisper. His voice breaking as he spoke.
"Just over two years ago, my dads best friend was babysitting me. He pretended to take me to a late night movie. Instead, he pulled me down an alleyway and hurt me. He hurt me in places no child should feel pain in. Although the deed was done, the Huntress killed him. She wrapped my head in her scarf and left. I wanted to find the Huntress and give her scarf back. I never knew it was you."
By now, tears were streaming down his face. Sobs racked his body as he stood there. His legs gave way and he slid against the wall.
"Did he... rape you?"
He nodded, hiding his head by his hands. Sitting infront of him, I moved to rub his back, only to be pulled into a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry Denki. I should have been there sooner"

It was broad daylight by the time he was ready to leave. His eyes puffy from tears and my shirt soaked. I walked him back to his apartment before leaving. Reminding him to keep our talk a secret and talk to me about anything.
Death was too good for that bastard, but I could not turn back time.
Sighing, I began walking to see All Might and Midoriya. After the attack at USJ, they had agreed to talk to me about One for All. The discussion was quite quick. I learnt about what One for All really was, about All Mights time limit and about how Midoriya was the current holder. It was a very interesting conversation. I learnt all of that in the space of an hour. Leaving after I had learnt all I needed to learn, I made my way to the hospital. I had some explaining to do.

By the time I reached the hospital, it was 1 o'clock. That gave me three hours to talk. After being guided to the room Aizawa was in, I was greeted by not one, but three people. Aizawa, Hizashi and Shinso. All three had a gloomy look on their face. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Hizashi was the first to speak.
"Shou told us about your...stunt. Can you please explain how you knew about...that."
"Where do I begin? I was assumed to be quirkless when I was little. It almost caused the collapse of my family. Five years ago, I was tired of their arguing and ran away from home. It was dark and I was alone, with nowhere to go. Someone grabbed me and pulled me down a narrow alley. I don't know what he wanted to do, but I have my ideas. I screamed and he fell on top of me. He was dead, and so was anyone who heard my scream, including the Pro-Hero Crimson Riot. The incident was all over the news. I never told anyone."
"I think I remember that. Everyone dropped dead without any explanation. Over 30 bodies were found"
"Hizashi, it was 37. I killed 37 people. Almost all of them innocent. Men, women and children. It didn't matter. They all died. That was when my quirk manifested. It manifested and the first thing I did was murder 37 people. The guilt consumed me, and a year later, I put a gun to my head. I pulled the trigger and my world went dark. I woke up in a pool of blood with the gun lying next to me. I had been out for five minutes. I tried again with the gun, but again, I just woke up. I sliced my neck with a knife from the kitchen. It didn't work. My mom works with chemicals and even has a closet full of them. I drank a few different ones. Each of them lethal. Every time I just got back up. I tried to kill myself 9 times in an hour. My brother stopped me from making it 10. Not even he knows why I wanted to die."
They sat there in a stunned silence. No one dared speak. Eventually, the silence carried out too long. Standing up, I turned to look at them. Looking at Aizawa's injured form, and the others shocked faces. After a quick goodbye, I left. They never even asked me to stay.