Chapter 13.

We swam up to the shore, no idea what was waiting for us when we arrived. I, mostly, was worried about how Aizawa was doing. Was he okay? Was he holding his own? I had no idea, and that's what scared me. Not my own well-being.

Peeking out of the water, the bodies of knocked-out villains scattered the ground. Aizawa was going fucking ham on these guys, as I watched in awe.

'That was a cool move... I want him to show me that...' I made a note to ask him next time.

'Will there be a next time..?' I began to let panic seep in. I had no reason to panic... He was taking these guys out left and right with no trouble, after all.

The severed-hand guy came outta nowhere and charged at Aizawa. He ran back at him and elbowed him right in the chest. I sighed in relief.

'He's got this.' I assured myself. That was until, he kept his hand on his elbow. It began to deteriorate, revealing the red muscle underneath. His arm was literally crumbling away. And all I could do was watch.

"Your time's gotten shorter... Don't push yourself, Eraser Head." The villain said to him.

'Shit... He can't keep his eyes open for much longer if he keeps going like this...' Aizawa punched him and jumped back. Even with one arm, he was still fending them off effectively. But he was clearly out of breath... He couldn't keep this up.

We all believed the blue-haired, weird hand guy was the last boss. Until a villain with a beak, and an extremely muscular body, slashed my teacher's face with his claws. Those yellow goggles went flying into the air, as he smashed his head into the ground. Blood pooled on the floor around him. My breath hitched. This was the most upsetting thing I'd ever seen, and I stayed still.

"This is my beloved Nomu... a bio-engineered villain..."

Nomu grabbed Aizawa's arm, and snapped it like a twig. He did the same to other, causing a horrible 'crunch' in our ears. The black mop of hair was shoved into the ground once more. He was finished.

'I can't fucking breathe.' I looked at my teacher, mouth agape, trying not to cry and reveal our position.

"I can't take this..." Mineta whimpered from next to me.

I had no words. No response. No witty comeback. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I couldn't breathe.

The purple guy appeared next to him, saying something about how it was game over. Shigaraki, his name was, said it was time to go home.

I just wanted them to fuck off. I needed to get to him.

At the speed of light, Shigaraki ran over to us, holding his hand out to Asui's face. I knew exactly what that quirk did, and what it would do to her.

What makes you a hero is whether you do something, or don't. Was I fit to be a hero?

I punched him in the nose as hard as I could, knocking him back onto the ground. Getting out of the water, I stood to face him; no more fear in my heart. Only anger, and determination. This man had infiltrated my school, hurt the man that meant the most to me, and scared me, and these kids. I wasn't about to forgive him any time soon.

"Oh? And who might you be?" He asked me.

"None of your fucking business, asswipe. Go home, like you said you would." I growled at him.

"Very rude of you to say that." He ran at me, quicker than before, me barely dodging. I shot out my yoyo and wrapped it around his torso, pulling him into my knee. Once I released him, I kicked him in the chest with all the strength I had; he fell onto the ground yet again.