Part 2: Chapter 19.

TW: Suggested food issues

"So, kiddo-" Hizashi stared at me, as I was lost in a dissociative state.

"Wanna talk about it?" He tried to coax me back to reality. I did nothing but shrug.

Reality was suddenly hitting me hard.

I stopped taking my damn pills, because I thought I was ok. Now I'm back to panic attacks and dissociation. And that was before my damn mother kicked the bucket.

"I get it. Not much to say." He looked down at his tea.

"...It's all my fault." I barely whispered.

"...Come again?" He perked up at me actually speaking.

"It's all my fault." I repeated, my voice quivering. His eyes landed on me with concern.

"What part of this do you think you could ever be at fault for, man?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"...The day my dad broke in, I told Aizawa to just have him banned from the school. He even offered to have him arrested. I said no. I said NO, and if I said yes, then my piece of shit mother would at least be alive, not being abused, maybe she'd even have a chance to turn over a new FUCKING leaf." I started to get louder, as Hizashi's eyes widened in shock.

"The police would have helped her. And those people- my neighbours, their kids, that one kid who always used to try and feed the stray cats pieces of his sandwiches are DEAD. They're all FUCKING DEAD!!" I yelled, gripping my hair. Mic did nothing but wait for me to continue.

"THEY'RE ALL DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!!" The gripping quickly became pulling.

"Shit-" I heard, although it was muffled. Through the icy-hot burning in my skin, I felt hands wrap around my wrists, gently prying them away from my hair. I tried to break free, but all the energy was goddamn drained from me.

"I-I fucking killed them!!" The hands now quickly enveloped me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, kid..." He continued to hold me, sitting between his legs on the floor, to stop me from hurting myself further.

I whimpered, crying in his arms, struggling pathetically against him.

"What the hell happened?" I heard my favourite gruff voice from the door.

"She- just kinda lost it dude, can you blame her?" He explained, me still squirming with all my might.

"Jesus! And she's seriously strong, Aizawa..." He strained, trying his best to hold me back.

"Hey. L/N. You okay?" Shinso popped up from the doorway.

"I- I killed th-"

The calm washed over me.

The pain and anguish depleted.

"Sit there, and finish your tea."

The familiar, sweet warm liquid passed through my throat in small sips.

----

"...This feels wrong." Present Mic commented, dabbing at his now bloody nose. Seems like she managed to get a wack in.

"Yeah, but it's not like you can hold her forever. I've seen people like this and this always ends up being the best thing to do. And every time they've thanked me for doing it to them." I added, bitterly remembering the kids at my 2nd foster home.

"Thanks, Shinso. You can go back to your dorm now." Aizawa-Sensei instructed me.

As much as I desired sleep at this moment, I really couldn't.