Part 2: Chapter 12.

"What, today?" Katsuki said in a hushed whisper in the common room.

"Yup. Meet me back down here at 6, we'll get the train. Wear something casual." He waved me off, as I got up from the sofa.

"Yeah yeah, I'm never late. See you in an hour." I turned back to him and nodded, stepping into the elevator.

I rushed around my room, haphazardly getting out of my school uniform and throwing on a t-shirt, bomber jacket, ripped skinny jeans, and my favourite sneakers. I double-checked my wallet to make sure my provisional license was inside- and I was ready. 2 minutes to spare.

Exiting the lift, I was greeted by a certain blonde boy rolling his eyes; clad in a tight black t-shirt, and grey baggy jeans.

"Took ya long enough. C'mon then."

We quickly headed for the exit of U.A. Heights, pitch darkness awaiting us, only certain spots of the path illuminated by the soft orange glow of the streetlights.

"I thought you were having a study night with Todoroki?" My goddamn hobo teacher/lover said from behind us. We both slowly turned our heads to see him with a raised brow.

"Yeah, we are, we're going to the library in the town! And I'm forcing Katsuki to come. He said he'd meet us there though." I quickly fabricated. He seemed suspicious still... Especially when Todoroki popped up next to him at the sound of his name.

"Hm?" He was in a black turtleneck and plaid skinny trousers. At least he wasn't in pajamas...

"Ah! There you are, I thought you were meeting us there!" I said, trying not to panic.

"Uh-" The poor, oblivious boy started.

"Of course you were late, come on then Shouto!" I grabbed him by the arm, dragging him from the entrance.

"Be back before curfew." Aizawa grumbled tiredly, sick of our antics.

"You got it!" I winked.

As soon as we were out of earshot, I realised what a terrible matchup this unexpected addition to the party created.

"Why the fuck is he coming?! What just happened?" Katsuki whisper shouted.

"I'm just as confused as you are, Bakugo. L/N?" Todoroki prompted.

"Weeeellll..." I smiled nervously.

"Basically, we're headed to a prison to interrogate a member of the Shie Hassaikai, in order to find someone who helped me when I was captured, so that I can find the last of the quirk erasing bullets, use it on myself, destroy the rest, because if I don't, Eri will die, because our quirks are linked due to the fact that my quirk was created with her DNA! Simple..." I took a long breath after my monologue. Todoroki simply nodded.

"Okay. Sounds fun." He said, leading the walk to the station. Katsuki let out a long, exaggerated groan, the both of us catching up to him.

"But why's this fuckhead gotta come with us?" He scowled.

"Because I told Aizawa we were having a study night. Get with it."

"Yes, get with it, Kacchan." Todoroki deadpanned.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM BEFORE THE NIGHT'S OVER!!!"

-----

"So, on the list, I have Y/N L/N and Bakugo Katsuki for inmate Hekiji Tengai, on behalf of Present Mic. Who's this?" The guard gestured to my half-and-half friend beside me.

"The son of my good pal Todoroki Enji." I put an arm around Shouto's shoulder, much to Katsuki's displeasure.

"Oh! Endeavour's boy! Sorry Mr. Todoroki, come right through." He unlocked the door, allowing us passage.