Chapter 62

Breaking Dawn Pt.1

The year 2008

Dorothea and Jasper stare into each other eyes, she brought her hands around his neck with a cheeky smile making Jasper smirk at her. Slowly Jasper gazes his fingers on her chin before bringing her lips closer for a heated kiss. Dorothea would start tugging on his hair while Jasper has a tight grip on her waist to pull her closer.

Dorothea is the first to stop the kiss remembering their task and reason to be parked in front of Billy's home.

Jasper had groaned and this annoyed making Dorothea giggle at him, pecking him before unbuckling the seat belt. "We'll proceed with this at home. I guarantee, honey," Dorothea went out of the car, letting out a gasp when Jasper slapped her butt. "Jasper stop!"

But her laughter and wink said the opposite making her man laugh.

Once in front of the main door, Dorothea frowned looking down at the card in her hand. She didn't like that she had to send the letter and break her friend's heart but she knows that this was the right thing.

Knocking twice, Billy Black opens the door with an enormous smile upon seeing his favorite vampire. "Dorothea. Oh, you look as young as ever!" / "Of course!" Dorothea giggles, drawing the man into a hug.

Every since Dorothea's sacrifice to save his son, Billy and Dorothea's bond only grew bigger. The old man would invite her to lunch from time to time that Jacob started seeing her more than Bella. "What can I do to help you, dear. I do own you a lot."

Dorothea shook her head instantly, "You don't owe me anything, Bill. Instead, you can invite me more for lunch. In fact, yesterday's grill cheese was so appetising that I only vomit it out this morning!"

Billy chuckles at this but then grimaces seeing a card in Dorothea's hands and the word 'Wedding,' was as clear as the sun. Sighing, her emotion shifted from her usual lighthearted side into a tragic and serious one. "Is Jacob around. I'm afraid I got an invitation... From Bella."

They didn't say anything as Billy watches the card like a disease when Dorothea handed it to him.

Billy hesitantly took the card, Dorothea gave him one last squeeze full of love that was able to make the old man smile. She whispered discreetly at him to pass her words to Jacob, "Tell him it's going to hurt for now. But don't leave Bella's side yet. He won't regret it, trust me."

Dorothea didn't linger long, knowing the man needs some time so she waves cheerily with a scanty bounce in her step as she dashed off to Jasper who waited in the car for her. "Finished?" Dorothea nods, supplying her man a quick kiss as he started the car away from the house.

Through the side mirror when they were close to driving into the woods, Dorothea saw Jacob storm out of his house and throws Bella and Edward's wedding invitation on the ground. He starts running off into the woods.

He takes his shirt off as he is run with Billy rolling out of the house yelling for him "Jake! Jacob!" Jacob turns into a wolf as he heads into the forest, Dorothea's emotion went down and Jasper was quick to spot it, holding her hand and arm to kiss to help coat her sadness.

( ◑‿◑)ɔ┏🍟--🍔┑٩(^◡^ )

"You just have to break them in." / "I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?" / "No, absolutely not. Are you out of your mind? Thea tell her!"

Dorothea looks up from drooling at the chocolates in the corner, smiling at the 2 bickering girls before resuming her drooling. "Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this."

Dorothea heard this, looking around she can understand what Bella meant, seeing Jasper and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding, Esme and Dean looking through the dozens of flowers. But thinking back to her wedding and her sibling which Alice planned for, this is probably the least Alice did in wedding planning.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Emmett comes in bearing a long tree trunk asking Alice a question, "Where do you want them, boss?" / "On either side of the aisle."

Rosalie walks past Emmett carrying a fat tree stump. "What aisle?"

"Does no one have a vision in this family?!" Dorothea gave her sister an offended look but Alice ignored her, Dorothea was starting to get bored around here. She wasn't allowed to help move around, worried that she might hurt herself.

Dorothea wasn't complaining, she liked being sluggish while everyone else does the heavy work but it can get boring sometimes. "Just where your sneakers, Bella. Your dress will hide it from Alice and I'll distract her on your wedding day."

Bella gave Dorothea a thankful look as she takes off her shoes and puts her converse back on.

She looks up into a window in the house and looks at Edward who is watching his family get everything set up, Alice comes into Bella's line of vision and started warning her, "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order."

"Okay." Dorothea had silently scoffed knowing the mortal won't.