Chapter 42 : Kidnapped : Part 1

** Izuku's POV **

I heard a lot of shuffling and whispering in Rosy's room once I got out of the bathroom. I decided to check on her to see if she's okay. I go to the door and knock on it but there's no reply. "Hey Rosy, are you okay?.. Okay, I'm coming in since you didn't answer me," I said, opening the door. I went inside and looked around but there's no sight of Rosy. I slowly start panicking and run out of the room to check on Mom and Eri.

I run downstairs and see Mom and Eri playing Uno in the living room. I relax a little but I need to find Rosy fast. I couldn't sniff her out in her room but I did catch a smell of other people. One of them smelled like cheap cologne while the other smelled like cigarettes. "Izuku, what's wrong? You look a little pale," Mom said, with a worried look. "Ochako just got kidnapped. I caught a faint smell of the kidnappers. Don't worry, I'm going to save her."

I run out of the mansion before Mom can say anything. I shifted into wolf form and headed towards the forest to look for Kaya and Baiza. They should be close by because they would follow me around. I caught their smell and found them eating some berries. "Okay, I need your help. Ochako just got kidnapped and I need to save her. I have a plan but I need you to follow me." I turn around and start running while they follow me from behind.

We arrived at the mansion and I saw Mom and Eri with petrified faces. "Mom, Eri! What happened? Are you okay," I asked, shifting back. "W-we're f-fine, Izuku!" I sighed in relief but Mom isn't telling me what's wrong. "Mom, take a deep breath and tell me what happened," I said, patting her back. "A voicemail came into the voicemail recorder but we haven't listened to it. I thought you should listen to it." I go to the voicemail recorder to listen to the voicemail.

"Hello, I'll keep this sweet and simple for you. We got your girl. You aren't allowed to call the cops or any authority. I want you to bring yourself in with cash. And I'll let your girl go. See you soon, bye."

My blood began to boil and I could feel my eyes and canines changing. "They dare ask for money from a bodyguard... I'll bite their heads off," I gritted, slamming my fist on the table. "Izuku, calm down, please. I'm sure you'll think of a perfect plan to save Ochako." I took some deep breaths but I could still feel my glowing eyes and long canines. "I'm going to call Ochako's parents and tell them what happened... I think I'm going to have to tell them I'm a werewolf," I said, calling them.

"Hello Midoriya, how are you doing? How's my daughter doing? Is everything okay?"

"Hello Mrs. Uraraka, I need you to remain calm... I'm not doing too good."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... Why aren't you feeling good, Midoriya? What do you mean by remaining calm?"

"... Your daughter was just kidnapped by someone. But don't worry, I will save her... We can't call the police."

There's a long silence for a moment then I hear Mrs. Uraraka crying quietly. "What the fuck did you say, Midoriya?! You're so damn lucky that I'm not there to beat your ass," Mr. Uraraka yelled over the phone. "Sorry, Mr. Uraraka. But you can't beat me because I'm a trained fighter... Also, I need to tell you something important." I took some deep breaths but I couldn't bring myself to tell them. "W-well, we're listening," Mrs. Uraraka said, trying to calm down.

"... I'm a w-werewolf."

"... W-what?"