Chapter 24 : Mom's Invitation

** Izuku's POV **

Rosy finished treating Bakugou's bruises while the atmosphere was awkward. I glare at Kacchan since he walked in like he owns the place. "Bakugou, you still haven't answered my question," Rosy said. He gets up from the couch. "I came to check on you since your parents left," he said. I walk up to Rosy and grab her by the shoulder.

"Ochako, do you talk to your parents on the phone?"

"I do! I talk to them when they get the chance!"

"Bakugou, you don't have to worry about her since she's completely healthy."

He glares at me and I glare back at him. "Izuku, we should get going," Mom said. I grab all our things and carried them to the car. I put them in the trunk and go back to get Mom and Rosy. "Bakugou, you should come with us! We're going camping," Mom suggested. Why, Mom? Do you want Kaya and Baiza to attack him?

"Mom, Bakugou isn't much of an outdoor person. He probably stays indoors watching romance movies or reading romance novels."

"Why the hell would I do that?! I'll go to prove Deku wrong! Just let me pack my things!"

"Great! We'll wait for you."

* 30 Minutes Later *

Kacchan came back and put his stuff in the trunk of my car. Rosy called shotgun so Mom and Bakugou went to the back seats. I turn on the car drove away. After that, the atmosphere was so awkward. Nobody dared to say a word. "Izuku, can I turn on the radio? It's so awkward," Rosy said.

"Sure, you have the power to control the radio since you called shotgun. And nobody gets to change the radio while you're sitting there."

Rosy leans toward the radio to turn it on. She chooses some decent songs and turns up the volume. "Is this okay for you, Ms.Midoriya," she asked. She turns to look at Mom. "It's fine, Ochako. You don't have to worry about me," Mom replied. I look at the side mirror and see Bakugou not wearing a seatbelt. I suddenly stop the car.

Kacchan hits himself with my seat. "Ow! What the hell?! Why did you stop the car," he yelled. Rosy turned around to check what's wrong. "Bakugou, you aren't wearing your seatbelt. That's why he stopped the car. Put on the seatbelt otherwise he'll do it again," Rosy said. I chuckled and continue driving.

I'll see you soon Kaya and Baiza.