Chapter 19 : Old Ladies

I give credit to a special someone who helped me come up with the idea to punish Mineta!
********************

** Ochako's POV **

When Deku took some of us to the nursing home. We were confused as to why he decided to go to a nursing home. I thought it was weird for him to go there. When he took Mineta out of the trunk. Deku just dragged Mineta to the doors of the nursing home. He passed by the nurses and went to a room full of old ladies.

"Hello, beautiful ladies! I'm here to give you a punching bag to beat! This punching bag has a few victims! And the sinful thing he did is being a perv!"

The old ladies look so mad when Deku mention about Mineta. I turn to the girls and see them staring at him. "Ahem, we should help Midoriya since he's telling the truth," I said. We went up to Deku and smiled at the old ladies. "Hello! We are the victims of this perv! There are two more but they decided to stay home," I explained.

They were shocked by my explanation. They started glaring with pure anger. I see Deku whispering something to Mina and she pulled out her phone. "Can we see the perv that you've been talking about," one of them asked. Deku threw Mineta on the floor in front of them. "Also, he stalks them, too," he said.

"Well, what you are going to do with him? We all hate pervs so they all deserve some kind of punishment!"

The old ladies smiled evilly. These old ladies are scary when they smile. "Young man, we have a lot of ideas for him but right now we'll be do something," one of them said. I turn to Deku and see him smirking. "Can we stay here and watch the show? Plus, I would like to know all of you better since you're all such sweeties," he said to them.

"Oh, such a sweet young man you are! Our families have forgotten us. They don't visit us anymore after a few years. It'll be nice to have someone to care about us and talk to us."

Deku's eyes filled with sadness so did mine. They all seem such sweet old ladies. How can their families forget about them? We both reach out to her and hug her. She started sobbing in our hug. She calmed down when she felt Deku's warm hug. His hugs are so warm it feels so safe and loved. It feels nice to be embraced by him.

"Well, we'll get to see you guys of what you're made of! Torture him, ladies!"

They went to the back door to go outside and have Mineta dragged by them. We followed them to the door and see them hang Mineta from a tree. They start gathering some wood and make a pile under Mineta. In a blink of an eye, there's fire under him. They start lowing him into the fire and pull him up as if torturing him while he screams.

"Wow! I actually didn't think they would go this far! They must really loathe pervs! But, don't worry they won't kill him!"