Thirty Six.

*Their outfits for the night*

~A week before Niall and Sophie’s Wedding~

“I can’t believe I’m getting married,” she fanned her face as she stood in her wedding dress.

“Hun, you look amazing,” Stephanie spoke in awe.

“Well future Mrs Horan, you need to get out of that dress and into your bachelorette dress,” Lisa stood up and the rest of us girls cooed with excitement.

Sophie walked down the hall towards her room while the girls and I stayed gathered in the kitchen having some pre-drinks. Lisa took the initiative to buy ‘props’ for tonight such as a bride-to-be sash, bridesmaids sashes and she definitely did not forget all the different types of dick novelties you can get.

“So how have you ladies been lately?” I asked taking a sip of my drink.

“Busy as always, Sophie’s lucky she can stay in London while we’re traveling back a forth from New York,” Jade looked at Stephanie and Lisa as they all agreed.

“How about you, and must I add… Harry,” Stephanie raised her eyebrows and smiled cheekily.  

“We are better than ever,” I answer honestly.

“Oh someone’s got it bad,” Lisa nudged me gently.

“Hell yeah I do,” we all broke out into a symphony of laughter.

“We’re all so happy you’re back together. And how close you two are for knowing each other for how long?”

“Over a year.”

“Holy shit, that quick?” Lisa asked in surprise.

“Yep,” I nodded, surprised myself.

“So what’d you two do for his birthday?” Jade wiggled her eyebrows at me.

“Well, I made him a nice homemade dinner, gave him this new jumper he really wanted, and something else…” I hid my smile and took a sip from my drink again.

“What did he do for your birthday? Because he was going on the lads how he wanted to throw a party but you wanted to wait until next year for your 21st which is understandable.”

“He took me out to a candlelit dinner on a boat, then had a stroll on the beach where he and I stayed at a little beach house for the night and that’s where handed me a paper saying that I have a driver’s test booked for the next day.” All the girls pouted their lips and awed.

“But that’s not all,” I grinned, “I went for my driver’s test, passed –meaning I can now drive around and I don’t need to take a taxi to Harry’s work anymore– but when I got back to his place, there was a black mini with a big gold bow in front of the driveway near his front door.”