Eight.

We stepped out of the cab after paying and stared up at the miraculous building in front of us. “I think you’re right, I’ll see you when the party is over,” Tristan smirked and I linked my arm with his and we entered the well decorated room. People were in little clusters all over the massive room which lead to an outside area.

We stood bewildered taking in the view, practically squeezing the life out of each other in excitement.

We were soon greeted by the high pitched squeal of Sophie, she pulled us both into a big hug and kissed my cheek. “You guys made it! And it’s so lovely to see you again Tristan,” she smiled warmly and gestured for the both of us to follow her.

She led us to a group of familiar people, the girls instantly ran over and pulled me into a massive hug, I was over the moon to see that Gemma was one of those people. I kept her in an extra tight hug and she rubbed my back, before pulling back to take in my appearance.

“Oh my gosh, look at your hair!” she smiled widely and admired my new style.

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“Like it? I love it!” she ran her fingers over the side. We instantly pulled each other into another big hug, “I know this isn’t the place to bring it up, but I hope you and dip shit over there leave on good terms,” she whispered. I lightly laughed with her and nodded.

“Me too, Gemma. Me too,” I sighed lightly, scanning over the boys who were being introduced to Tristan by Sophie. “I better go and say hi,” I whispered, pointing to the eager boys who haven’t seen me in a good few weeks.

“Lou!” I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me right back.

“Look at you! Stunning as always, Love,” he smiled and kissed my cheek before I moved onto greeting Liam.

“Hello Sky,” he smiled and gave me a warm hug.

“Hello Li,” I strained out due to our tight hug.

“Zayn, dashing as always,” I chuckled before he pulled me into –once again- another tight hug.