Sixteen.

*Harrys POV*

I knew Sophie risked telling me where Sky lived but I didn’t want her standing out in this weather where creeps could be lurking around.

I slowly walked up to her door and knocked, I heard footsteps come towards the door and then stop, I knocked again, unsure if she was going to answer. There was a small pause before I heard the handle turn and the door opened before being stopped. Skylar’s face flushed a bright red of embarrassment, I smiled lightly missing her ‘clumsy’ ways. She closed the door again and unlocked the chain, before opening the door again.

“Uh, hi,” she smiled embarrassed.

“Hello,” I smiled back. She stared back at me quietly before offering me to come inside. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, come in. You’re a little early.”

I took a step inside and took in the space of her flat, it was simple yet still nicely decorated. “I like your place,” I grinned with my hands in my pockets.

“Thank you.”

I looked over at her and my jaw nearly dropped when I took in her appearance. I wasn’t sure if she knew me to well and knew we were going to a fancy restaurant or if she had something else in mind, she was always somewhat unpredictable. Something I’ve always loved about Sky.

“Would you like something to drink?” she asked, clearly still nervous and as unsure of what to do as I was.

“No thank you. I uh, booked us a table for 6:15 if you’d like to get there earlier, we can go now?” I was acting like such a nervous wreck.

“Sure, just let me get my bag,” I nodded as she wondered down the hallway and into a room. I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck nervously, looking up quickly when I heard her footsteps wonder back towards the living room.

She lightly smiled up at me and I smiled back, allowing her to exit out the door first before following a safe distance behind her. She locked the door and we walked side by side down to my car, I opened her door for her and she quietly thanked me as she got in and sat there quietly. I got into the driver’s side and backed out of the complex and down the road into the city.