Eighteen.

*Harry's POV*

Once I arrived home I scoffed at the messages that were on my phone from Sophie, disregarding them all knowing they were just her going off at me on how I left. I left because I didn't want to get an ear full, because after hearing what Sophie said and was true, I felt like an absolute arsehole. Again. I was just mad that she put what we have on hold. I could have helped her through whatever is happening, even if it is to do with Tristan.

Luckily I only have a half day tomorrow and visit my family for the weekend. I'm sure Gemma's told them all about what's happened and I know deep down it's not going to be the same going back without Sky with me.

I slowly made it up the stairs and into my room, pulling out my shoulder bag and packed clothes for the weekend. I then walked into the bathroom, stripping my clothes from my body and stepping into the shower and turning the water on, waiting for the temperature to become warm. I stood beneath the water just staring down, thinking deeply about whatever would pop into my mind.

I pulled on some briefs after my shower and walked aimlessly around the house before walking and stopping in front of Sky's room. I looked in hanging off of the door frame, imagining everything of hers in the room. I walked in and ran my fingertips over everything in the room, smelling her scent out of pure memory. I sighed loudly before exiting the room, grabbing a box of muesli cereal and venturing up to my room to watch some TV.

~

I woke up with my hand still in the cereal box and my body spread out, tangled in the bed sheets. I slowly sat up, putting the cereal box on my bedside table and walking into my wardrobe grabbing a plain black shirt, red checked flannelette and my new blue jeans. After changing into my clothes I walked into the bathroom and looked at my crazy hair, I tied it all back into a bun before brushing my teeth.

As I walked into work I greeted everyone as usual before venturing up to my office and looking at my half empty desk due to all the work I've been doing lately. I sat down in my chair and sat back, swivelling around to the beautiful view of the city.

"Ah mate, leaving us for the weekend?" I hear a loud voice as they entered the room, I turn around and smiled when I saw Louis walk towards me.

"Yeah, thought I go and visit the family, get my head around things a little more."

"When are you coming back, the Monday?"

"No, I'm coming home Sunday night because I have some things to do around the house," I explained.

"Like?" he smirked nudging me.

"Like moving some furniture around, you pervert," I chuckled, shaking my head at his cheeky behaviour.

"Yeah I know you're not like that, Haz," he smiles and goes to exit the room but stops as he reaches the door. "Say hi to mumma Anne for me."

"I will," I nodded again and watched Louis exit my office.

For the next 3 hours I sat at my desk filling out paperwork, answering phone calls, arranging different events and drinking cold coffee. I stood up from my now empty desk and walked out of my office wishing everyone a good weekend before walking to my car and began the drive back to my home town.

~

"Oh my baby boy," my mum rushed out of the house and pulled me into a big embrace.

"Hi mum, and Lou says hi too," I chuckled and she joined in.

Robin then walked out and we shared a hug. Gemma also walked out of the house with Lou and Lux right behind her, Lux ran ahead of them and I picked her up into the air and kissed her pink cheeks before resting her on my hip.