Nine.

“Let’s go and get a drink, yeah?” I asked Tristan, trying to escape from Harry’s harsh glare.

“Why not, you could use some loosening up,” he chuckled as we walked towards the bar and ordered our drinks.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused to what he meant, he smirked and turned his back to the group.

“You don’t think I can see the evil glare Mr high and mighty is giving me? Or us?” he chuckled, motioning to the harsh glare facing us.

“I’m so sorry Tristan – Sky, its ok, I’m pretty sure he knows I’m anything but a threat to him.”

“Oh I don’t know, if looks could kill you would have been dead the moment he saw you walk in with me… he thought we were together,” I shook my head and sighed in frustration.

I looked over at Tristan in confusion when he began to lightly chuckle to himself. “What are you chuckling at?”

“When we go back over, I’m going to get to know the man,” he smirked down at me, expecting me to object but I just smirked up at him and leaned against the bar.

“Go ahead,” I handed him his drink and turned him around watching him slowly walk over there, half as confident as before. I took a seat at the bar and sipped on my drink while Tristan made his way over to the lads.

Harry watched him intently as he engaged in a conversation the others didn’t mind involving him in. I smiled slightly, watching as they laughed away with each other, patting Tristan on the back. They were engaged in a deep conversation when I shifted my eyes to meet two dark green ones. His features were hard and tensed, the glass in his hand barely holding together by the suffocating grip he had around it.

His attention was diverted when Gemma walked up to him, talking to him about something, he rolled his eyes and mumbled something back. She grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the group, looking as if she was about to scold him about something.

I chose to look away and skull down the rest of my drink to join the girls before we all had to be seated for a nice meal, I hope we get to choose where we sit because I’m sure as hell, know Sophie would want to be in complete control of seating at her wedding.