Five.

I was woken up by the sound of my phone going off Sunday morning, I reached over and grabbed my phone. Sophie.

“Hello?”

“Oh my god Sky!” she squealed into the phone.

“What?! What’s wrong?!” I sat up, panicking.

“You know how yesterday, it was mine and Niall’s 4th year anniversary?” she asked, still squealing with excitement.

“Yes?”

“You know what just answer your door am just starting to walk the stairs.”

“What?”

“I’m coming over. Well, I’m already over but yeah,” she giggled and I quickly got out of bed, walking down my hallway and through the kitchen to the front door, where soon enough Sophie made her way up and ran towards me with a massive hug. “Hello Gorgeous!” she kissed both my cheeks as I stood there, half asleep.

“Hi,” I smiled back.

“So, as I was saying…” she put her left hand up to her face, pretending to wipe some hair away, showing off the massive rock on her hand.

“What is that?” I pointed to it, completely awake due to the excitement.

“Oh this?” she holds her hand out in front of me, “This is the ring my fiancé bought me,” she squealed once again. We both walked into my apartment as she just looked at me with the biggest smile on her face.

“Oh my god, tell me all the details!” I pull her towards my couch.

“He took me to the restaurant where we went to on our very first date as a couple, and we had an amazing dinner, some wine and then he proposed,” she covered her mouth with her hands.