•21• Nancy

Total_Day_Dreamer requested a Nancy Bobofit chapter so here it is! I'm trying to make it a little different so sorry if you've seen this before. I doubt you have though.

I wonder where the girls went... I haven't seen them for twenty minutes now, not that I've really looked around. I may be a little bit tipsy. What?! We came to this pub/lounge to have fun! It's not abnormal!

Suddenly someone pulls me to my feet. I immediately recognize the guy, I could anywhere, no matter how drunk I am. His raven hair is tousled and his bright eyes gaze at me.

"Want to dance?" He asks and I can only nod, I don't like him but I'm a little to surprised to say no or anything for that matter. We start to sway to the music, which has calmed down and he leans his head in.

"Nancy" Just my name, that's all he says and I frown, confusion written across my face.

"If you want me to apologize, then I won't." I stumble. "I mean, I'm sorry but its not like I punched or hurt you or anything. Geez. Lighten up." I purr.(not seductively in any way, more like drunkly, insanely)

He laughs and nods as if he understands, then his head stops looking to the side and and we stop moving. I watch as he makes a small wave goodbye, and pushes through the crowd to a blond girl waiting for him by the exit. I can see them talking a little before she turns to look at me and smiles. Then they take off, through the front door. My mind wanders to other things, just before my friends Jen and Alise come and grab my arms.

"There you are!" They say. "Let's get the hell out of here and go home!" They say, no different than if they were sober. They pull me away and we jump in a cab, heading back to Jen's house. Fun night.

I have no idea what you guys thought of that one, but I kind of like it. Anyways...
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Well I think it's important anyways.
I have posted this thing called Story Board which is kind of my way of telling you guys of upcoming stories.
And my first and only part right now is warning you about that story where Nico is missing. It is a crossover and I am VERY excited about this one! So go read it right now! Please! The actual story should come out any day now, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow we'll have to see! But please go check that out! Comment what you thought of this chapter and go read my other story The Unjust! Thanks guys love you!