47 Willow

My name is Willow Rogers. I am twenty one and I live in a cozy little apartment in New York, I was accepted into a medical school here you see. Right now I am in a garden shop looking for some new plants to freshen up my apartment. I am fairly new with gardening so I am being extremely cautious with what I buy right now. I study a group of pink geraniums. I remember mother always bought these during the spring time and they looked so nice on our front porch! They smell wonderful so I look at the tag. They are a reasonable price so I pick some up. Just then a young lady about my age approaches and begins looking through the pink flowers with a peaceful smile on her face. She has light brown hair and bright green eyes. She wears denim overalls over a mossy green t-shirt and her hair is put up into a messy bun. Suddenly her smile fades and she scowls, muttering about "liars." She finally notices me there, standing with my geraniums in hand.

"The tag says to keep them out of the sun. But that is soooo wrong!" She says, over-exaggerating the o in so. "They absolutely need the sun, trust me. I've been a gardener all my life."

I nod and smile at her. She seems to be telling the truth and I am very grateful for her advice. Who knows what could have happened if I do what the tag says!

"Thanks so much, I'll take your word for it! I'm Willow, what's your name?" I ask politely and she grins, happy that I decided to listen to her advice.

"Nice to meet you Willow, my name is Katie Gardner." She says and we shake hands before going to the till to pay together.

Three months later...

Thanks to Katie's advice, my flowers turned out beautifully! I am reminded of my family back home every time I see them on my windowsill. Katie and I have been friends ever since, she lives with her husband in New York so we visit each other quite a bit. And I've decided to move here permanently, my family lives in a small town a few hours away so they are close enough to visit around once a month. Katie has taught me that sometimes you need to take chances, whether it is with a serious situation or even something as simple as how to take care of your flowers. 

This was chapter 47 as you already know. Since I will be working on my wattys story a lot I have decided that once I have published chapter 50 of meeting the demigods, I will put it on hold until I have finished my wattys story, which will only take 1-2 months. But don't delete this from your libraries or anything once I have hit 50. It won't be long until this story is up and running again! I LOVE YOU GUYS! -Rhea