•7• Anna

Eeeek! I was invited for the small year end party on Percy's boat! It was only a few of us invited, his closest friends.

Let me explain. I'm Anna Walter and I am 18 years old. We had just graduated and my best friend Percy Jackson is having a party! Percy has been my friend since tenth grade so we've been friends for like three years already. He really enjoys the ocean and somehow owns a boat already, so he is inviting Kayla, Markus, Andrew, Caitlyn, Carrie, Vince and I to spend a whole day with him on his boat!

Yes I have a huge crush on Percy Jackson!

I meet Vince, Carrie and Caitlyn at the beach and the others come within the next twenty minutes. We hang out at the beach for a while, well that is until I notice the blond girl. She is sitting on a towel, reading a large book. She is very pretty with a perfect tan and I instantly hate her.

Percy seems to follow my gaze and grins when he sees where I'm looking. I frown and narrow my eyes. He better not know that dumb-blonde! Percy walks over to her and they start talking. Finally she nods and Percy smirks, throwing her over his shoulder and running over to us, the girl screaming bloody murder. They come up to us, laughing like long lost friends which they can't be.

"Guys! This is my girlfriend Annabeth!" He grins cheekily and she giggles at him and rolls her eyes. Her name is so stupid, its like a bad version of my name!

"Seaweed brain..." I hear her mutter but nobody else seems to notice.

We all hang out in the water some more, Annabeth included this time and I make sure that I'm right by Percy the entire time. I can tell that Annabeth's getting annoyed and I smirk. Percy is mine.

At two o'clock we get on his boat. Percy sits down on one of the small couches and I immediately sit beside him, Markus sitting on the other. Annabeth just shrugs it off and goes to sit across from us but Percy pouts.

"Wise girllll! Sit here, please?" He says innocently and I swoon but then growl when she responds.

"Why should I?" She teases way over dramatically.

"Because I want you to! I'll steal you a blue cookie when we get home..." He says and she grins.

"Okay!" She says excitedly. As if, she's such a fake.

I'm about to tell her that there isn't any room but she just sits down on Percy's lap and he pulls her closer, kissing her quickly. My vision turns red and I jump up, ripping her off of him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I scream at her. I try to slap her but she catches my arm and pushes me down onto the deck.

"Percy! Don't date her! It's obvious that you have just met and she so fake and dumb!" I exclaim, wriggling under the stupid girls grasp.

And then Percy does something he's never done before. He yells at me.

"That us enough!" He roars and when I look into his eyes, they reflect no longer the calm sea but a raging whirlpool of anger.

"Annabeth is not fake! We have been dating for over two years! Guess what Anna, we love each other... And she is not dumb!" He sighs and his eyes return to normal.

"I think you need to go..." He says calmly and I try to protest but be glares at me so coldly that I immediately close my mouth.

They drop me off back at the beach, but they don't make the others get off. They drive back out and will probably party until 10:00pm knowing Percy who will probably want to sleep.

And I won't be there.

Sorry I haven't published in a few days!