•53• Janet

1. If you are into Pokemon go read any of Serena-Daniels  stories they are absolutely amazing! I suggest either "To steal the heart of a thief" or "The things that define us"

2. Get ready for this weekend because I will be updating all three of my stories with at least two new chapters! I will be posting these all at the same time sometime on Sunday!

•The plot for this chapter is basically Luke getting a second chance at life. Percy and co are mortal in this part•

My name is Janet Ladiss and I am known as a loser at my high school. I have a few friends but I mostly keep to myself. I have black hair with white highlights, light brown/grey eyes and a stud on my nose. The only reason I am picked on is because my mom is a model. The queen bee at my school, Tessa Winters is rich and a huge fan of my mom. Since I have a different style she always picks on me and tells me that my mom "deserves a better daughter, someone like me!" The rest of the school kind of just follows in her lead.

But even with my weird fashion sense and my unfriendly attitude, I am nothing compared to Thalia Grace. She never makes an effort to talk to people, never eats in the cafeteria (no one knows where she goes) and refuses to be bullied. She has shoulder length, black hair and electric blue eyes. She always wears this little tiara on top of her head which has earned her some nasty comments from Tessa and her followers. But after a few situations like that she snapped. I don't know what Tessa had said but next thing I knew Thalia had her hand around Tessa's neck in front of most of the school's population. Now everyone knows not to mess with her. She doesn't have any friends or a boyfriend, not that I'm trying to insult her. Love doesn't even exist. Or at least I don't believe in love, I never have. My parents are divorced and I've never experience loved anyways so there is nothing to prove that it's real.
It's the first day of school today, and I will be a senior just like Thalia and Tessa. I shuffle into the building and quietly walk to my locker, keeping my head down. I hate it when people look at me.

When I get there I put my things inside; my books, pencils, backpack and binder. I have this awesome blue binder that I can draw in like a whiteboard! It definitely helps when class is boring and I need something to do. Suddenly I hear whispering from all around me and I turn to look down the main hallway where everyone else seems to be looking. My mouth nearly drops when I see what it is. Thalia Grace is waking to her locker, her hand linked with the hand of a tall and muscular blond boy.

"Nice schools Thals." He tells her and she smiles widely at him.

"I know, right?" She exclaims and I smile a little. He smiles down at her and says.

"I missed you so much." He says and she nods, blushing a little. My eyes widen. Surely they can't be dating! Thalia doesn't even talk never mind date people. My suspicions are shock flag confirmed when he kisses her and she wraps her arms around his neck. My mouth drops open, again. Thalia is usually so cold and careless but I'm seeing a whole new gentle and caring side of her, and I think it suits her. Maybe I will fall in love someday after all.